cell phones!

Treo 600 here, no complaints other than the camera is worthless, holds bookoo info and contacts, comes in handy doing outside sales work.

389747[/snapback]

Who is your service provider and how good is the reception? Are the buttons rubber or hard plastic?

Who is your service provider and how good is the reception? Are the buttons rubber or hard plastic?

389755[/snapback]

Team-Mobile...works fairly good, will drop a call from time to time, but for the most part it works great.

The buttons are hard plastic...you can download programs onto it that will make it an MP-3 player, it is PERFECT for checking e-mails (saved my ass more than once working from the car) and text messages have never been easier with a mini key-board.

check out handango.com for some programs you can get

If you have service with cingular, read your bill every month or they will charge you for shit that you dident buy, or when your talking to another cingular user they might use your minutes talking to them. Oh yea, stay away from the motorola v551 model....its a piece, I know 4 people with this model and there is some software issues. Also, dont drop it into water or it will be screwed up forever  banghead

389536[/snapback]

thats bullshit, ive hade a v551 with cingular for over 6 months,no problems with the bill and this phone has been dropped,kicked,run over,fallen out my window while driving(along with my shades,dont keep shit on your dash),and tossed off windshiled with the wipers,and soaked with a hose.damn thing still works great.service sometimes leaves a little to be desired.but all in all i love it.best phone ive ever owned and ive owned a lot. :cheers: but yeah cell phones do suck ass

As soon as I find out if I qualify for a new phone through Verison (or I just go get another one at my cost) this one is going in the 50 ton press. I've had it.

389549[/snapback]

theres a machine shop around here with an 800 ton press. you could press a dime into a fuckin area rug.

I just bought the NOKIA 6230i two days back.....

i must say it a fucking amazing phone 1.3 mega pixel camera, video....... u can fit it with 512 mb mermory............

has mp3 player radio tuner........... has alot of usful functions like bluetooth infrared......

i was also waiting for some time for a phone cause i wanted one that wasent too big and had everything.............. check it wout if u have the time at

www.nokia.com