BHQ Fall Trip

Right on, (and when he says girl friends, he doesn't mean Shouse lol) ....How ya been DG, haven't seen ya around, how are things since ya moved, and when the hell are ya gonna come up and ride?

394360[/snapback]

haha but Shouse is fun :P ....im doin good last weekend was my first weekend of not working 12's.....i might get ahold of you this weekend....i dont have to work maybe we can get together and ride....are you comin to the oswego fair next week?? they're having the atv thing again?? i might do the drags...screw the barrels lol... :lol:

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont recall anybody asking for your smartass comments...FUCKER  :P

394758[/snapback]

oh now your quoting PULP FICTION.

well allow me to retort. you post the stuff adn i bash you, its too much fun, plus if i didnt give you shit, you wouldnt think that i got along with you. lol

anyways you can bash me in person i guess at waynoka but i have plenty more ammo for you. :jesterlaugh:

haha but Shouse is fun  :P ....im doin good last weekend was my first weekend of not working 12's.....i might get ahold of you this weekend....i dont have to work maybe we can get together and ride....are you comin to the oswego fair next week?? they're having the atv thing again?? i might do the drags...screw the barrels lol... :lol:

394622[/snapback]

What date and time is that again lol, I haven't went to any of them this year. (been to busy every weekend all summer) Far as riding just let me know. I was thinkin about taking the Ram to KSrockspark to go muddin/rock crawlin, but I'd rather go ride the banshee. I really can't afford to break anything on the truck at the moment. You got someplace to ride? Prolly only thing open for riding would be the private owned track near Arma up here.

well when it gets close i hope you all have a date set in stone and where you plan to camp at.

ive always stayed at south camp, closer to parts, and the bar might be fun to visit with some of you.

all i have to ask is,  if most choose north camp, does it have water,electric, etc cause i want to hook my work and play trailer up and have a good time.

i say we line about 10 trailers or campsites up and just rock the fucking place. 

several 30 packs of miller lite, got my xm we can jam

:headbang:  :headbang:

391709[/snapback]

that sounds like the best to me. Save a spot for our 30 footer. We will load her up with the sounds, tv, games, couches, recliners, and whatever or whoever else we can get in there. If the bar is gone we might have to put one of those in there also.

ok what days are we planning to do this.  oct1 roughly or what.

second who is all going.

wesw, bansheefreak, stclark, loco, bigboy, never sat,  is what ive read. 

any more planning on this??

i totallly agree that we plan a spot to camp close to each other even though some might show up late or what ever, someone can some what save some areas.

lets get this thing a rolling

:cheers:  :cheers:

also  bud light gives the worst hangovers,  miller all the way baby

392226[/snapback]

I am going to plan on being there. I have a 30 ft enclosed.

Noon?  My ass is gonna be knockin at your door 5am Friday ready to finish the second leg of the trip.... :ph34r: I'd like to be at LS by 10am. I think my final plan is to leave out at midnight and start heading your way. I'm gonna get off work Thursday and load up, go to sleep for a few hours then get up and head out.

So, who's coming on what date? Is everyone planning on just coming on Friday or are some of you gonna make it in on Thursday?

392257[/snapback]

Damn when i go i kinda like to leave around Wed. Nice not to have to ask someone if i can get off.

Needs updated.

Big Blue

bigboybanshee

stclark816

Cannon

dune_girl ?

dalegoldston... if back from war..

wesw

locogato11283

txblueshee

NEVER SATISFIED

03LE