BHQ Fall Trip

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually could i would load upmy lawn mower trailer, it holds two bikes and drag you down here but your on your own on the way back. lol

2 drag bikes to add to the stable hmm.

give you crap pops

Kick a**, If all goes well the banshee will be all IP II IMI IP IE ID out by then. Think you'll bring the buggy Led, your a** still owes me a ride in that thing. :headbang:

eh hmmm.... by the way bring some of your girl friends... evil.gif eyebugged.gif

Right on, (and when he says girl friends, he doesn't mean Shouse lol) ....How ya been DG, haven't seen ya around, how are things since ya moved, and when the hell are ya gonna come up and ride?

Edited by 03LE

Think you'll bring the buggy Led, your a** still owes me a ride in that thing. :headbang:

Dunno if I'll brink the rail or not, depends on if I can get someone else in my fam to bring their rail down to drag my ass back in, in case of a break down. :shootself: Has made 3 no-wrench trips so far this year, only 1 with me...survived the wrath of my mom, so it oughta hold up, but ya never know. :D

:headbang:  watch out  :lol:

That's what she said... :jesterlaugh:

Don't have a smoker myself... :shrugani: I can light a good fart though! :rotflmao::cheers:

Man that will be three trips in september alone. Going down from the 2nd - 5th and 16th - 18th and 30th - 2nd october, well i guess i will have to work ALOT of OT for awhile to save up to make it, I will try to make it but dont know for sure yet :shrugani: