BHQ Fall Trip

Hey guys, me and a few guys from the shop will be heading down this same weekend as well. We had plans to stay in the south campground, but may just change those plans if everyone is up north.

We are also trying to decide if we are bringing the drag bikes or riders...or both. If Jim opens the track for the weekend we will definitely be doing some dragging!

We will keep our eyes out for members and please feel free to stop by and tip a few with us...any time of night of course!!

Art

///PPS

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, me and a few guys from the shop will be heading down this same weekend as well.  We had plans to stay in the south campground, but may just change those plans if everyone is up north. 

We are also trying to decide if we are bringing the drag bikes or riders...or both.  If Jim opens the track for the weekend we will definitely be doing some dragging!

We will keep our eyes out for members and please feel free to stop by and tip a few with us...any time of night of course!! 

Art

///PPS

416811[/snapback]

most of us will be bringin drag and play bikes...prolly be alot the strip alot tho...

JUST CRUISING THROUGH... EVERYONE STILL ON.. !!! :bolt::cheers:

IM MAKING UP A BANNER FOR OUR CAMP AREA

BIG LETTERS AND PROLLY SOME TRIBAL THAT SAYS "BHQ" AND I WILL HAVE "NEVER SATISFIED" ONIT TOO SO YOU GUYS KNOW WHO THE FK IT IS.. SIGN THE BANNER IF YOU CRUISE BY... HOPEFULLY MAKE THIS A YEARLY EVENT!!! :clap:

Edited by NEVER SATISFIED

not to bring everyone down but im hoping this rita is not gonna screw up our hq ride.... as for spots i think wes is gonna get me and my buddies a spot when he gets down there early thursday... we should get there late thursdays... plan on a wake up bang on the doors when we show up... we are kinda loud..lol

Planning on heading out late Friday afternoon early evening. Might be picking up Spud aka wantinashee. If someone wouldn't mind grabbin us a spot, (if it looks like it's gonna be so packed that we won't get one, late Friday night) that would be schweet. I'm goin to end up having the girlfriend with me, (nice having a photographer when we go ride) but no gettin to crazy for me, (don't wanna scare her off) but I'll be down to toss a few back with ya all. :cheers: 9 days :bolt: