BHQ Fall Trip

killer new to hq as you can see but me and a lot of buds from ottowa ks are going to be there most with shees.we were planning this trip before i stumbled onto this site is there going to be a hq stand or tent or something  or big group campground or is it just random hq members everywhere?    cant wait love the night riding and night entertainment :cheers:

415628[/snapback]

ill prolly throw some duct tape on my flag with HQ written on it...most of us will be up north i think...

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 70 degrees outside today here in Pitt, (gotta love cold fronts) Anyone happen to know what the weather is supposed to be like at the end of Sept for this trip?

415064[/snapback]

Waynoka forecast

It's be perfect weatherIt just might get kinda chlly at night for some warm blodded creatures, but the days should be nice and warm this time of year....

ill prolly throw some duct tape on my flag with HQ written on it...most of us will be up north i think...

415657[/snapback]

I used permanent marker(bansheeHQ.com)..... :headbang:

Sept. 30th / Oct 3rd.

waynoka okla

415903[/snapback]

where the hell are the nips in that sig? that's scary :o

hell yeah...

looks like my 2 brothers and maybe my friend joe may even come along..

Gonna see if thier boss man wants to come, he got him a 450r this summer and hasn't been to the dunes yet... Owner of the plumbing company with of motorcoach and 40' tralier.. Life is good. :evil:

If not I'll be putting the shee on the little trailer behind my Chevy Caviler... :headbang:

I'm thinking about sleeping arangements cause I can't be too far away from the shee. Maybe a big tent and pull it inside.  :shrugani:

416456[/snapback]

you should have a safe place around somewhere... somebody will either have a trailer or i like to box my stuff in at night with vehicles and have my tent right next to the quads...

you should have a safe place around somewhere...  somebody will either have a trailer  or i like to box my stuff in at night  with vehicles and have my tent right next to the quads...

416461[/snapback]

same with us...everything should be ok.. besides if a cricket chirps i fuckin wake up...not to mention last time i was there i didnt sleep more than 10 mins at a time without wakin up...