wesw

stokrbanshee1

ledofthezep

23champ

reded

YOUR NAME HERE! LOL etc. etc.. :D

410729[/snapback]

[/quote...

Sept. 30 Oct 1st weekend at Little Sahara in Oklahoma!

I am trying to make it for sure, depends if I can get my engine back together.

where is everyone staying at?? anyone else coming from MI want to car pool??

412844[/snapback]

North camp I believe is the consensus. I'll camp in the middle of the dunes, doesn't matter to me.

That anything like letting your rottweiler watch your steak while you go to the bathroom?  :lol:

412916[/snapback]

worse than that!!! i just wanna go out and show off the bling...the stares that thing is gonna get is gonna be unreal...itll be faded from all the pics people are gonna take of it...

worse than that!!! i just wanna go out and show off the bling...the stares that thing is gonna get is gonna be unreal...itll be faded from all the pics people are gonna take of it...

412918[/snapback]

Hell not just mine, it will be the sickest group of banshee's to hit that place in a while. After we all pull in the north camp, people in the south camps gonna think there is a fire on the north side. Gonna have to leave our quads in the shade or wear 100spf sunscreen and welding helmets. lol

Hell not just mine, it will be the sickest group of banshee's to hit that place in a while. After we all pull in the north camp, people in the south camps gonna think there is a fire on the north side. Gonna have to leave our quads in the shade or wear 100spf sunscreen and welding helmets. lol

412921[/snapback]

:evil::evil::evil:

412921[/snapback]

thats no shit. when you headin down brad? ill be sure to buy u a spot if we get there first...otherwise, youll have to save us a spot..when u goin??