BHQ Fall Trip

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can come up with an extra 2 or 3 g's along with the time off then yeah, I'll be there. We better hope I hit the lottery though!

Is there a particular time you wanted to make this BAJA trip? I've always wanted to see the west coast

400524[/snapback]

next year some time. he states $400 a day, but with a group, i'm sure we can get that down some. so $1,600 plus getting there at the most, and hopefully less. i put that thread up on two forums and haven't gotten any responses... <_<

We don't need an RV. We get there, unload and then take off for the first 100 miles to the Sky Ranch and stay there. Most of the functions will be out of that place. The money includes food, overnight stays at that ranch, and everything anyone would need..

Scott

PS- Maybe we should do this in the baja thread.... :shrugani::)

I'm not too crazy about it myself....I was gonna ask someone with an enclosed trailor if I could "rent" a spot in it while I'm not there to keep an eye on her. If all else fails, I'll just chain her to the truck like peewee herman did his bike in that Peewee's Big Adventure movie. :lol:

400512[/snapback]

i got an enclosed too if you need a spot...i lock myshit up everytime i walk 10 feet away..

So does that mean you're gonna make it?  :clap:

400517[/snapback]

no, hes just talkin big :P

I'm not too crazy about it myself....I was gonna ask someone with an enclosed trailor if I could "rent" a spot in it while I'm not there to keep an eye on her. If all else fails, I'll just chain her to the truck like peewee herman did his bike in that Peewee's Big Adventure movie. :lol:

400512[/snapback]

i dont have a enclosed so this is what i do i chain my shit to the trailer or a vehicle... but really it will just keep honest ppl honest.. if some want my stuff there gonna get it... i also try to block it in at times and at night so if they big enough to carry it over the truck or trailer they can have it...

i dont have a enclosed so this is what i do i chain my shit to the trailer or a vehicle...  but really  it will just keep honest ppl honest..  if some want my stuff there gonna get it... i also try to block it in at times and at night so if they big enough to carry it over the truck or trailer they can have it...

400693[/snapback]

I hear ya...I figure I'm gonna do what I can to make it as hard as possible for someone to gank my shit. I know it's not a common occurence, but it can happen banghead

Loco, I appreciate that offer and just might take you up on it. :notworthy: My 450 can sit out on the trailer or something, it's just the banshee that I am more concerned about.

Less than 2 months to go!!! :dance:

i got my piston in today. so the motor will get slapped back together on saturday probably.

you guy sleep in trailers? :wacko: i just rest my head on the barpad and put my feet on the grab bar, cross my arms and im ready to roll. takes care of security too!

j/k

oh ya, the town im moving to for college is about 15 miles away from cooperland. and its definately the best kept mx park in OK. it was built by Guy Cooper, but im not sure if he still owns/ops it. also about the same distance away is a place called Area 51. not as well maintained, but its super easy to find. both are East at exit 174 on I-35 in OK.

Edited by gimmeabeer

Called a buddy in Tulsa Oklahoma, where I use to live, were in. Trying to get ahold of jack for a convoy. Anywho, expect me and my buddy who just got done with his shee (freakin sick). See ya then

401220[/snapback]

Awesome, the more the merrier. :cheers: So Cole you coming? You can continue your alcohol induced coma studies at LS. It will make a good term paper ya know.