BHQ Fall Trip

Anybody know where Anadarko, OK is at? Next ATVCCS race is there on Labor Day weekend hmm. Still waiting to find out when the NMDRC Socorro race is, hopefully it's the weekend before 10/1 and I'll be able to go to LS...

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know where Anadarko, OK is at?  Next ATVCCS race is there on Labor Day weekend hmm.  Still waiting to find out when the NMDRC Socorro race is, hopefully it's the weekend before 10/1 and I'll be able to go to LS...

398566[/snapback]

thats indian country down there. so watch out you might get hit some some arrows and what not. :jesterlaugh:

will we get in trouble for racin on the black top?? i need some flat track tires and its on!!

398415[/snapback]

He will just wheelie that thing has some serious power. -3 swingarm and around 80hp on street with flattrack tires=scarry. I wish I can go mines all set up and everything. Maybe I can be sick for a weekend. If iam able to come, I have a 4 door dodge I wonder how much 6 point I can carry, any takers shoot me a pm.

Edited by John19

Anybody know where Anadarko, OK is at?  Next ATVCCS race is there on Labor Day weekend hmm.  Still waiting to find out when the NMDRC Socorro race is, hopefully it's the weekend before 10/1 and I'll be able to go to LS...

398566[/snapback]

Actually that track is not too far from my house. Use to ride it all the time before I turned the shee into a duner only quad. Pretty nice track, they have an MX section and a cross country track. Becarefull, there is some very tight sections between tree's and a 20 foot creek jump. If you don't make the jump, your hosed. Lemme know if your gonna make it for sure and we can meet up. :cheers:

its lookin good for me!  ill have to start saving money now for beer.......... :)

399270[/snapback]

Cool!!! :cheers: My trip is already planned and scheduled, ain't nothing stopping from going now, cept my own demise.

sure do.  its southwest of olkahoma City, which is in the dead center. is the race on their MX track/trail combo?  cause if it is ive ridden it before and tell ya a few things.

398594[/snapback]

It'll probably be the xc course with a little bit of mx at the end of the lap. I've never ridden there but I might need to get up there to ride some first.

RNBRAD, lets meet up there and ride, if you don't mind hangin with a honda... ;) You too Banshee.

RNBRAD, lets meet up there and ride, if you don't mind hangin with a honda...  You too Banshee.

Lemme know, though I won't be bringing the shee, since it is a dune only quad now. :shrugani: I'll wear you out on a 400ex. :P

Lemme know, though I won't be bringing the shee, since it is a dune only quad now.  :shrugani:  I'll wear you out on a 400ex.  :P

399929[/snapback]

well fuck, scott and brad, we need to ride some time! my shees about to be fixed again, i think. after that lets do somethin. unless scotts too busy lookin at trailers. :yank:

:D j/k - cole

well fuck, scott and brad, we need to ride some time!  my shees about to be fixed again, i think.  after that lets do somethin.  unless scotts too busy lookin at trailers.  :yank:

:D j/k - cole

400072[/snapback]

We need to get some paddles on that R and all hit the dunes. :cheers: