BHQ Fall Trip

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've read the last 3 pages.... where the hell are you guys goin  :confused:

392830[/snapback]

Little Sahara Oklahoma ain't too far Rodney, think you can swing it? Ya know it's gonna be about a year until the next Roostfest...

I got the dates on the calendar and I'll be there if I can but I'm not sure if that's a race weekend yet or not :huh:

I just checked my work schedule and I'm off work that fri thru mon..... so count me in. :headbang:

398175[/snapback]

better get you a swinger than your -4 your running. i got a stock one if you want to run it .

better get you a swinger than your -4 your running.  i got a stock one if you want to run it .

398274[/snapback]

Thanks but I cant use a stock swing-arm on my bike, my frame is set up for no-link only. I will bring a yfz and a raptor and leave my banshee lowerd with the flattrack tires on it to run around the camp on, I will race anybody on the north road. :cheers: ( the black top road that is )

Thanks but I cant use a stock swing-arm on my bike, my frame is set up for no-link only. I will bring a yfz and a raptor and leave my banshee lowerd with the flattrack tires on it to run around the camp on, I will race anybody on the north road. :cheers:  ( the black top road that is )

398409[/snapback]

will we get in trouble for racin on the black top?? i need some flat track tires and its on!!

will we get in trouble for racin on the black top?? i need some flat track tires and its on!!

398415[/snapback]

Don't forget the video. I'd love to see that. 2 bikes set up for different styles of racing just duking it out.

Wish I had some extra cash. Sounds like you guys are going to have one hell of a good time.

398415[/snapback]

LOL, I don't think it would last too long with the rangers but I may be wrong...not sure how it is up in the north camp compared to south as far as they go. I know in the south camp if they saw you racing up the blacktop you'd be riding back on their honda 400ex :shrugani:

You guys are gonna make me want to break out the street tires now just in case :evil: