BHQ Fall Trip

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im always respectful of other ppls shit. pisses me off when ppl cant respect someones stuff and trashes it just cuz it isnt theirs..

397536[/snapback]

im thinking maybe we can stretch out my awning and someone else if they have one or just put some tarps across a couple of trailers and stuff

just a thought

yea thats north camp. thatswhere most of us are staying it sounds like. i have a 20' enclosed thats got tons of shade inside. clean showers are great!! north camp it is!!

397379[/snapback]

So there will be room for some big trailers in that cowboy camp. I have been to notrh end but always stayed in south end. Dont think i have ever been in cowboy camp.

I have a 30 foot enclosed and plan to have a roof top a/c before then. soooooo.

So there will be room for some big trailers in that cowboy camp. I have been to notrh end but always stayed in south end. Dont think i have ever been in cowboy camp.

I have a 30 foot enclosed and plan to have a roof top a/c before  then. soooooo.

397672[/snapback]

unless you show up sat there should be plenty room for 30 ft trailer... i have seen big buses and tractor trailers in there... just go to north camp and make a left right after you get onto park property thats cowboy camp...

:headbang: I'am 21 on October 16th thanks for waiting! Wish I could go I hate this working all the time shit. Led down a few jager's for me since I showed up a day late last time and wont be there this time. Just keep the forrest rangers away from your camp!

couldnt tell you that, rumor been around for a bit about certain things and all but.

only time will tell. there brooke. give you a six pack and watch the fun begin. laughing at you

couldnt tell you that, rumor been around for a bit about certain things and all but.

only time will tell.  there brooke.  give you a six pack and watch the fun begin.  laughing at you

397740[/snapback]

yea yea...keep talkin shit....but you better bring more than a 6 pack bub :cheers: