BHQ Fall Trip

ok so im an not familiar with the damn names of the camp sites.. . personally i like the first camp ground area where the first entrance is to the dunes on the black top area next to the CLEAN showers.... for those of us who are unfortunate to have a damn 424895645326547896 foot trailer with a shower.

heres a pic of where i mean..

397361[/snapback]

yea thats north camp. thatswhere most of us are staying it sounds like. i have a 20' enclosed thats got tons of shade inside. clean showers are great!! north camp it is!!

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, we didn't have any shade in the south camp where we were at last time :confused:  You don't need no stinkin shade anyhow, we're supposed to be riding, not lounging  :lol:

397413[/snapback]

Worrrrrddddd, the shade will be at night when we all drinkin beer! :cheers:

Hell, we didn't have any shade in the south camp where we were at last time :confused:  You don't need no stinkin shade anyhow, we're supposed to be riding, not lounging  :lol:

397413[/snapback]

We werent able to get a spot with any. It was shady most of the time last time it was cloudy from the rain, If the weather cools down in time it wont be to bad as of right now it had been hot as hell, it was 104 in tulsa last weekend. Either was it doesnt matter its all about the sand.

my work and play has 12 ft span of shade plus ac so we can hang around it if we want.  as long as my shit dont get jacked with and trashed.

:clap:

397520[/snapback]

im always respectful of other ppls shit. pisses me off when ppl cant respect someones stuff and trashes it just cuz it isnt theirs..