BHQ Fall Trip

you will have like 4yrs of being a frat fag anyways.  and its not like there wont be any other parties to go to this yr.

:jesterlaugh:  :jesterlaugh:

409814[/snapback]

I agree you'll have plenty of time to date rape drug 17 year old girls. Frats :yank:

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:flush: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!  there dropping like flies :angry:  :flush:  :yank:

410057[/snapback]

Running around on a yfz450 with a bunch of cubs, I'd stay home too. :lol: J/K DG, sure wish you could make it. Maybe I'll see you at sand fest. :cheers: Were gonna move the dunes a little further east. :D

Damn , all them 450 guys/gals must be skeered of my ol Raptor so they are stayin home. :cry: This is gonna be a great trip none the less. Cant wait! :dance:

Damn , all them 450 guys/gals must be skeered of my ol Raptor so they are stayin home.  :cry:  This is gonna be a great trip none the less. Cant wait! :dance:

410063[/snapback]

Probably sold us all some faulty clutches so you'd have a chance. :lol:

you will have like 4yrs of being a frat fag anyways.  and its not like there wont be any other parties to go to this yr.

COLE  =  SELL OUT

:jesterlaugh:  :jesterlaugh:

409814[/snapback]

hahaha, shiiiiiiiiit. lemme see if i can find a pic of my date.

i dont want to see a pic of your date. if she is hot and a good time she will be around the next weekend after your happy ass comes to the hq ride

oh wait your standing us up for some po-tang. i understand that but come one. like 20 of us fuckers there pounding down beer, making fun of everything.

and im sure after its done and vids, pic and bullshit stories will be posted you will be like

GOD DAMNIT i should have went. but no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flush:

DG = Dollar General : The best ! lol

Gotta do sumthin to hang with this ol Tractor! jk :P

sorry , didnt know DG also meant dune girl. I just figured that out. I thought you were jokin about something else.

Edited by FASTOYS

:flush: Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!  there dropping like flies :angry:  :flush:  :yank:

410057[/snapback]

ill be there...

Damn , all them 450 guys/gals must be skeered of my ol Raptor so they are stayin home.  :cry:  This is gonna be a great trip none the less. Cant wait! :dance:

410063[/snapback]

haha im skeered of it... :(