BHQ Fall Trip

alright, our dates may not be jiving... can we punch it back another week?

i have had a weekend set with a very very good buddy for awhile to go here, ever since this thread first got going. however, they can not go until the weekend of the 14th - 16th. I'm obligated to go with them and their weekend can and will not change. My wife is good friends with his wife and he's a

good friend of mine, and a fellow racer that I travel with some.

So, if that's the weekend for him, I'll have to be going the same weekend. Come on peeps, let's make it the weekend of the 14th.... :cry: please?? :(

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bro,

goin the weekend it's been planned for. To many peeps riding with me had to ask off of work togo. Can't ask them to go back and ask off a different weekend. Maybe some of the guys can wait and go when your going, but I can not. :cheers: Maybe we'll meet up next time.

Sorry bro,

goin the weekend it's been planned for. To many peeps riding with me had to ask off of work togo. Can't ask them to go back and ask off a different weekend. Maybe some of the guys can wait and go when your going, but  I can not.  :cheers: Maybe we'll meet up next time.

407312[/snapback]

Same here...I've got two other people going with me that have already asked off as well. Sorry bro!

Hey Scott I'll probably be there that weekend actually. I need to test and tune the cub so that's my only opportunity to go before the bhq ride.

407325[/snapback]

Actually, sorry for not being specific, I can't go until the 14th - 16th of October... :confused:

Dammit why does this always happen. So many people it's always impossible to coordinate for everyone to be happy... banghead