BHQ Fall Trip

Hell yeah, glad you're gonna be able to make it Brad!! :cheers:  Your bike along with others is one I've always wanted to see in person. This is gonna be one hell of a trip!! Man, I can't wait!!!!  :dance:

I have no problems at all camping up in the North camp, I think it's a great idea that we all stick within close proximity of each other....after 10 beers I usually can't walk too far to go and visit other people  :lol:

396369[/snapback]

this gon be tight... :headbang:

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, I'll have a group at LS also that weekend....we usually camp on the south side somewhere around the gate so it's not too far from the strip, but we'll see what's up....definatly will be a good time for sure!! :cheers:

yup, I'll have a group at LS also that weekend....we usually camp on the south side somewhere around the gate so it's not too far from the strip, but we'll see what's up....definatly will be a good time for sure!!  :cheers:

396423[/snapback]

kick ass. we dont do all dragging so wed rather be up a little closer to the dunes and what not. either way itll be easy to meet up and do some riding.

Me, 23champ, huggybear, ridenfast03 and the rest of our posse are staying at the south end so we don't hafta go far to get to the strip. There will prolly be 8 or 9 of us going down.

396453[/snapback]

damn thats cool. i wish the strip was up closer to north camp.

Debating on stuntin with the guetter boys or pimpin with the HQ boys...

Mike

396454[/snapback]

fuck the guetter panzies. lets go ride...

Hell yeah, glad you're gonna be able to make it Brad!! :cheers:  Your bike along with others is one I've always wanted to see in person. This is gonna be one hell of a trip!! Man, I can't wait!!!!  :dance:

I have no problems at all camping up in the North camp, I think it's a great idea that we all stick within close proximity of each other....after 10 beers I usually can't walk too far to go and visit other people  :lol:

396369[/snapback]

I can't wait either, it should be a killer time. I never been up to the north camp but I'm always willing to try something different to hang out with some fellow HQ'rs. Any benefits to the north camp? I know the quad shops are at the south one. Like I really need to spend more money but just a thought. :shrugani:

I can't wait either, it should be a killer time. I never been up to the north camp but I'm always willing to try something different to hang out with some fellow HQ'rs. Any benefits to the north camp? I know the quad shops are at the south one. Like I really need to spend more money but just a thought.  :shrugani:

396474[/snapback]

north camp is really nice. not much up around there but its nice. the dunes for dickin around are right there when u head in.

nicer facility up north IMO

396475[/snapback]

yea, its just nicer. im open to whatever tho. if everyone wants to stay at south camp we can stay down there. north has nice roads that arent all dusty and the bathrooms are nice. its whatever. whats everyone wanna do??

I can't wait either, it should be a killer time. I never been up to the north camp but I'm always willing to try something different to hang out with some fellow HQ'rs. Any benefits to the north camp? I know the quad shops are at the south one. Like I really need to spend more money but just a thought.  :shrugani:

396474[/snapback]

I personally would rather camp in the North camp in the cowboy campground, primarily because there's less traffic through there & the park narcs don't seem to be as pesty there...last three times I've camped in the south camp they've came & checked ID's, been assholes, etc. <_<:confused::P (fuck'm if they can't take a joke) :cheers: Plus if you have a big ass trailer, the pull through camping stalls are nice. It throws you out on the big dunes & not on the strip. Either way, it's going to be a good time, bansheeHQ style. :headbang:

I'm legal, no worries

396513[/snapback]

Me too...I just don't like them dicking with me and I like my KS beer!(shhhh) :P Last HQ ride, they threatened me with a public intox ticket in the campground...basically made me go to my tent because I was being myself, wasn't disturbing anyone or doing anything other than having a good time, nothing to justify their actions. But I did give them an earful. :jesterlaugh: Owell, I'm not worried about that shit anyway, I go to have fun either way. :cheers:

Me too...I just don't like them dicking with me and I like my KS beer!(shhhh) :P  Last HQ ride, they threatened me with a public intox ticket in the campground...basically made me go to my tent because I was being myself, wasn't disturbing anyone or doing anything other than having a good time, nothing to justify their actions.  But I did give them an earful. :jesterlaugh:  Owell, I'm not worried about that shit anyway, I go to have fun either way. :cheers:

396522[/snapback]

Yea I think I heard they built the north camp ground for all the drunks, keep them from bothering all the civilized people in the south camp. :jesterlaugh: J/K, anyway you all decide and I'll be there. :cheers: