BHQ Fall Trip

Travis we may try it this way, have everything loaded up by thursday and when you get off work you start heading this way and you can crash at my house that night, and we head out early friday? Atleast this way you will get some more sleep and wont be as rushed?

392258[/snapback]

We could do that, but the only thing is I might have two other people with me...one for sure, maybe two. I didn't want to come "barging in" at your place with bunch of people. Granted, they're both well mannered and wouldn't tear up the place, it's just the fact that 3's a crowd and I felt that might be too much :shrugani:

This brings me to another question instead...if we head out Thursday after work and get to Siloam Springs that night, do you have a safe place I can leave my trailor for the night and my friends and I can crash in a hotel room or something? If it were just me, I'd be all about staying at your place. I just didn't feel it would be right for me to be bringing a crowd of people in your home for the night...unless you have the room and didn't mind. Just trying to be respectful :cheers:

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having people with you shouldnt be a problem at all, and there isnt any reason to waste money on a motel room. As long as you guys arent picky about where you sleep like on couches and stuff, but it is up to you and your friends.

392266[/snapback]

Shit, if you don't mind, consider us there! I can guarantee you we'd be content sleeping on the floor. :lol: I can't thank you enough for offering your pad for us to crash, it would make things much easier on me to do it that way. That way we could all get up and get out at the same time, hopefully we can still try and make it to LS before noon. How early can you get up and going? I'm up every day at 5:00am -_-

Did you want to leave on Sunday like we did last time or are you wanting to head back on Monday?

No problem, I can get up as early as I need to, up at 5 and on the road before 6? Also ill snap some pics when my clutch cover and carbs get back from polishing that way I can get pics taken all at once.

392277[/snapback]

Sounds like a winner to me! :headbang: You're gonna like my new clutch cover....I'm polishing my cylinders right now :drool:

Alright, so Derek and I will be at LS right around noon on Friday, hopefully a little before.

What day were you planning on heading back? Sunday/Monday?

ok what days are we planning to do this.  oct1 roughly or what.

second who is all going.

wesw, bansheefreak, stclark, loco, bigboy, never sat,  is what ive read. 

any more planning on this??

i totallly agree that we plan a spot to camp close to each other even though some might show up late or what ever, someone can some what save some areas.

lets get this thing a rolling

:cheers:  :cheers:

also  bud light gives the worst hangovers,  miller all the way baby

392226[/snapback]

im a miller lite fan!!! :cheers:

i should be down fri evening around 8pm.. personally i like to have electric hookup. i have a old beat up trailer that i keep out there and i gotta hook up the playstation and tv haha!!!

Jonathan... That's what time i'll be getting out there.. maybe we can hook up from my neck of the woods and roll....

As for the beer.. im a coors light man but i'll drink anything lite and cold :cheers: . I don't need electric hookup.. i'll prolly be sleeping in the f150 inn.

Mike

October 30th - September 3rd

Add txblueshee to the list, he told me he's prolly gonna make it. Saving spots is the way to go. Just have to figure out who's all gonna be there before others.

I agree, Budlight is a bitch the next day. But shits good while ur drinkin it.  :cheers:

392230[/snapback]

So what are the dates? are there two weekends? both oct 30th and Sept 3rd?

So what are the dates? are there two weekends? both oct 30th and Sept 3rd?

392818[/snapback]

LOL, no...I think Stephen had a typo and put the wrong month with the days...I may be wrong though :shrugani:

It's September 30th through Oct. 3rd

I'll be there the 30th (Friday) till the 2nd (Sunday). :cheers:

You gonna try and make it?

Jonathan... That's what time i'll be getting out there.. maybe we can hook up from my neck of the woods and roll....

As for the beer.. im a coors light man but i'll drink anything lite and cold :cheers: .  I don't need electric hookup.. i'll prolly be sleeping in the f150 inn.

Mike

392782[/snapback]

yeah bro im down to caravan!!! but i drink coors also.. so it dont matter.. thing i like bout coors is that no bud light or miller lite die hards will touch it after they run out of beer.. MORE FO ME :drool: .. ..

SHAUN YA BES COME OUT!