BHQ Fall Trip

Tyler, you not gonna make it Sept. 30th through Oct.1st? You know there will be some nice competition out there...Big Blue is gonna have his cub engine, I'll have my GRR engine...and I'm sure there will be others with some fast shees; would make for some nice vids!!!  :evil:

I also have a friend of mine (who's coming) that thinks he can wheelie longer than Stephen  :P

391081[/snapback]

well fuck, looks like im comin now!!!! might as well count me in!!!! :headbang:

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well fuck, looks like im comin now!!!! might as well count me in!!!! :headbang:

391227[/snapback]

Hell yeah! :headbang: Sounds like we're in for a damn good time!!!

P.S. I was just fuckin with you Stephen about the wheelies...lol, my friend's damn good but isn't that good. We just want to see you and your brother's works of art in person. :D

Tyler, you gonna bring the Raptor?

P.S. I was just fuckin with you Stephen about the wheelies...lol, my friend's damn good but isn't that good. We just want to see you and your brother's works of art in person. :D

391249[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I knew you were, I was just messin'. There are people out there that would make my wheeling skills look pathetic Im sure. Itll be fun to ride with ur bud though...

It's gonna be a hell of a time for sure.. I wanna try to make sure we got some campsites lined up close to each other so the party can happen!!!

Well you fuckers might just be lucky enough for me to grace you with my precense at the september ride.

Mike

391254[/snapback]

Youll go or Ill make fun of you. :shrugani:

There's no stopping the party....

Mike

391265[/snapback]

mikes a party on wheels..............

how come no one showed me this thread either?

guy's gone for 2 weeks and everyone just forgets him.

391274[/snapback]

I think about you daily... :D I was wonderin where you have been. You makin the HQ ride?

Hell yeah!  :headbang:  Sounds like we're in for a damn good time!!!

Tyler, you gonna bring the Raptor?

391249[/snapback]

fuckin right im bringin the craptor. i gotta see what itll do in the sand...

Well you fuckers might just be lucky enough for me to grace you with my precense at the september ride.

Mike

391254[/snapback]

wow, we are sooooo lucky... :lol:

391274[/snapback]

meet us there punk...if you are man enough...

hey we need to get some shit together. is everyone gonna stay at north camp??? i rode thru south camp last time i was there and that place looksl ike a dump. we need to get some sites reserved down there if necessary. i vote north camp for sure!!

hey we need to get some shit together. is everyone gonna stay at north camp??? i rode thru south camp last time i was there and that place looksl ike a dump. we need to get some sites reserved down there if necessary. i vote north camp for sure!!

391282[/snapback]

South camp isnt really that bad, i like to stay there because it is closer to the drag strip it is a pain in the ass having to ride back across the dunes just to get gas or something to drink and it looks like a rather large group of people from around here may be going that weekend also. Im up for a party I think Bigboy will need some encouragement from everyone else this time I couldnt get him to ge out of the truck last time -_-

Edited by Big Blue

South camp isnt really that bad, i like to stay there because it is closer to the drag strip it is a pain in the ass having to ride back across the dunes just to get gas or something to drink and it looks like a rather large group of people from around here may be going that weekend also. Im up for a party I think Bigboy will need some encouragement from everyone else this time I couldnt get him to ge out of the truck last time -_-

391326[/snapback]

what a panzy!! i dont know man, north camp is nice...

I think about you daily...  :D  I was wonderin where you have been. You makin the HQ ride?

391281[/snapback]

i tihnk about you too stephen :heart: :shrugani:

vacation and work man. i quit my job at the shop but have been so busy on oddjobs for previous customers ive been fucked hooked up.

what a panzy!! i dont know man, north camp is nice...

391365[/snapback]

It is nice but I like being closer to everything and im pretty sure there is a bar at the south camp now also. :headbang: With the weather cooling down at that time it will more than likely be full everywhere, there werent many spots left last year in either camp. Im sure everyone will get something figured out, i will more than likely be in the south camp though.

I think Bigboy will need some encouragement from everyone else this time I couldnt get him to ge out of the truck last time -_-

391326[/snapback]

Aww man, that was a low blow right there....I was pretty fucked up when I laid in the truck that night. Every time I turned around you were putting a beer in my hand :cheers: I think I just drank too quick....8-10 beers an hour made my stomach a little tight and I didn't feel like yakking on the campfire :lol:

That's alright though, we'll see who passes out first this time :D

I think the 30th thru the 3rd will be a good time to go...it shouldn't be too crowded, it's not like there's a school holiday or anything that time of year...I really don't care which camp we stay at, as long as I'm there is all that matters to me :headbang: