BHQ Fall Trip

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we need a date set in stone... so ppl can make plans... so let me know when there is a final date set.. i know there has been few other suggestions...i'm fine with anytime other then sandfest weekend.. just wanna start making plans with work and getting quad parts for the trip...

so we need a date set in stone...  so ppl can make plans...  so let me know when there is a final date set..  i know there has been few other suggestions...i'm fine with anytime other then sandfest weekend..  just wanna start making plans with work and getting quad parts  for the trip...

390636[/snapback]

lol, Big Blue and I will be there September 30th through October 2nd...There was some confusion at first with the timing of the full moon; all is figured out now and those are the dates we'll be there for sure. :cheers:

No go on the vacation switch... my fuckin boss is already off that week :angry: .  I'll be there the 3rd weekend of october.. prolly with the clark boys and scott if his owner will let him come out an play :D .

Mike

390743[/snapback]

sounds pretty good to me. i seriously doubt scotts gonna get to come. the wifey wears the pants you know... :lol:

Tyler, you not gonna make it Sept. 30th through Oct.1st? You know there will be some nice competition out there...Big Blue is gonna have his cub engine, I'll have my GRR engine...and I'm sure there will be others with some fast shees; would make for some nice vids!!! :evil:

I also have a friend of mine (who's coming) that thinks he can wheelie longer than Stephen :P

Tyler, you not gonna make it Sept. 30th through Oct.1st? You know there will be some nice competition out there...Big Blue is gonna have his cub engine, I'll have my GRR engine...and I'm sure there will be others with some fast shees; would make for some nice vids!!!  :evil:

I also have a friend of mine (who's coming) that thinks he can wheelie longer than Stephen  :P

391081[/snapback]

He better bring his A game. :P

Tyler, you not gonna make it Sept. 30th through Oct.1st? You know there will be some nice competition out there...Big Blue is gonna have his cub engine, I'll have my GRR engine...and I'm sure there will be others with some fast shees; would make for some nice vids!!!