BHQ Fall Trip

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's everyone think about moving the "set date" ahead by one week; which would put the trip between September 23rd and the 26th? Big Blue had mentioned that that weekend is supposed to have a full moon, and it would be really cool to ride at night during the full moon. Anyone have any objections? :cheers:

im down...just make sure its not a rain weekend...dont wanna drive 6 hours to get rained on..

389200[/snapback]

LOL, 6 hours?? I drive a minimum of 9 hours to get there. It better not rain!!!

I really hope all turns out well though and am definitely looking forward to meeting everyone coming :headbang:

Same time as last year (3rd weekend of october)  I've already applied for vacation.  I'll be there by myself if I have to. ...The crf is craving air... once my ankle heals that is :angry: .

Mike

389353[/snapback]

Man you should change that to the 3rd weekend in September...I just took off for the trip, I'm going September 23rd through September 26th. Maybe we could talk ol sredish to come up with ya :cheers:

Ok bigboybanshee and I will be going the weekend of October 1st.

390141[/snapback]

Just to clarify, that will be from September 30th through October 2nd. :cheers: I'll be there with my banshee, YFZ450, and a friend or two with another YFZ450.

Derek, are your brother and Christy gonna come with you again?

Christy probably wont go, she will have a big belly by the probably and isnt able to ride anyway, Jeff may go but he can drive himself.

390163[/snapback]

That's true, forgot about Christy expecting...LOL @ Jeff, you're gonna make him ride by himself and take a separate vehicle? :lol: I'm looking forward to giving him another shower of roost :cheers: