flywheel swap

BansheeBrian

Hey not to but in on a post but i thik i am going to also trade my lightened flywheel for a good stock one. Boonman just did it not to long ago and i have never ran it as of yet. I am hearing that a stock flywheel will be better for my weight.

Hey not to but in on a post but i thik i am going to also trade my lightened flywheel for a good stock one. Boonman just did it not to long ago and i have never ran it as of yet. I am hearing that a stock flywheel will be better for my weight.

387189[/snapback]

GYTWYPT...

I have one I'll trade you too.

I've been wanting lightened flywheels for my banshees for years and it's amazing how things turn out if you just wait a while.

BHQ ROCKS :headbang:

GYTWYPT...

I have one I'll trade you too.

I've been wanting lightened flywheels for my banshees for years and it's amazing how things turn out if you just wait a while.

BHQ ROCKS  :headbang:

387222[/snapback]

I know what you mean it has happend for me a few times. I had the flywheel doen the same time you did all those kickers for me and sold me a couple sets of a arm bearings. My engine is sent out right now with the flywheel. The builder is the one that actually told me i would be better off with a stock flywheel given my weight and engine set up. I will get with him and see what i can do.

Later.

Holyman,

How many are you wanting. I can probably get another one also my buddy had his done at the same time and same place, and he was talking about either trading his or getting another stock one.

Let me know

I want at least 2 but I'd like one of them to be a Bansheeworx flywheel. I think it would be great to compare the 2. Back in the day there was about a 12 page discussion on flywheels. I've always wanted a Bansheeworx "fully" lightened one for my 99 but I also want a lightened one for my 95. I have 2 spare flywheels and the 2 that are on the banshees.