What is every bodys riding style?

Well, I ride in the woods and trails, hill climbs and stuff and drag race out in the open fields around my house. On the trails I like to go fast, but I always hold back a little cause I dont want to wipe out or anything and get hurt or mess up the banshee. On the drag strip I try to go all out, but I also try to take it easy on the banshee, like not just keepin it wide fuckin open the entire time im racing, make it last a lil longer :cheers:

If there's someplace im riding where I know that I could wreck or mess up or something, I will usually hold back.

Well, I ride in the woods and trails, hill climbs and stuff and drag race out in the open fields around my house. On the trails I like to go fast, but I always hold back a little cause I dont want to wipe out or anything and get hurt or mess up the banshee. On the drag strip I try to go all out, but I also try to take it easy on the banshee, like not just keepin it wide fuckin open the entire time im racing, make it last a lil longer  :cheers:

If there's someplace im riding where I know that I could wreck or mess up or something, I will usually hold back.

383117[/snapback]

WOT mudd, drags, dunes ,trails, hills even the aspalt all WOT!!!! :headbang:

no holding back.... if shee breaks I fix it....WOT

Well, I ride in the woods and trails, hill climbs and stuff and drag race out in the open fields around my house. On the trails I like to go fast, but I always hold back a little cause I dont want to wipe out or anything and get hurt or mess up the banshee. On the drag strip I try to go all out, but I also try to take it easy on the banshee, like not just keepin it wide fuckin open the entire time im racing, make it last a lil longer  :cheers:

383117[/snapback]

ditto.

i have a wife and a 3 year old, and another on the way. also a mortgage, secure job, and other responsibilities. i like to ride hard and have fun, but within reason, without taking careless chances. i can't afford to get hurt and be laid up for a while, or to be constantly throwing $$ into a busted up ride. i guess for me it's simply family first, then the fun on the shee. that greatly reflects in my riding habits. :cheers:

On the drag strip I try to go all out, but I also try to take it easy on the banshee, like not just keepin it wide fuckin open the entire time im racing, make it last a lil longer 

Ruin the shit out of that thing, what's this holding back stuff. If it blows, you have an excuse to build it faster and stronger. If that thing is running and jetted right, it will hold up.