New Raptor 700

Well guys I think the banshee's time of being the fastest atv is over. With the new fuel injected raptor 700 I think possibly that is the fastest bike you can buy from the showroom floor. I can see it now by probably the end of this year some aftermarket company will make a 800 cc big bore that leave the banshee in the dust. Let me know what you guys think on the new raptor 700. This bike seems scary. :unsure:

Have you seen the engine on that thing, has to weigh a ton not to mention how much it will cost to mod it due to that EFI crap. There will always be a place for the Banshee as long as we keep it there. You can dump $1500 into a shee and it'll be fast as hell, you dump $1500 into a poor stroke and still be wanting more power.

is that the same motor with big bore  or is it a all new motor???  maybe they should have checked at  tyler's project and just put a 600cc motor in it...  its just a few more cyls :shrugani:

380965[/snapback]

yea no shit. i got a lot more power with not much more weight. those raptor motors are junk. i rode mine for about 5 mins before i pulled the motor andi was like wow, this is the slowest quad ive ever ridden. 600rr will eat a 700r alive!!!

That just means it can tow more. Now even worse riders will own them. That is with out a doubt the easiest quad to ride I have ver been on. Now with more power, even worse riders will be able to get that thing through the trails. Raptors make bad riders look good.