crankcase vent dripping oil

Hi,

I just filled my crankcase and it is pissing oil out the breather line. I think I filled it o.k. and the head gasket is o.k. maybe I'll just get new o-rings and change them to be sure. What does everyon think will cause this?? My coolant is also a little low at times but I never see it going out the overflow tube.??

Help!!

Hi,

I just filled my crankcase and it is pissing oil out the breather line.  I think I filled it o.k.

380773[/snapback]

That right there doesnt sound good! You think you filled it ok? How much did you put in it?

Hi,

I just filled my crankcase and it is pissing oil out the breather line.  I think I filled it o.k. and the head gasket is o.k. maybe I'll just get new o-rings and change them to be sure.  What does everyon think will cause this??  My coolant is also a little low at times but I never see it going out the overflow tube.??

Help!!

380773[/snapback]

sounds like a clutch cover/water pump o-ring to me. trans fluid pissing seems as though it's probably thinning out and overflowing from mixing with the coolant. did you recently take the clutch cover off? if so you probably pinched the oring. take it off any way and check it. at least i would.

later

bill