ABATE DRAGS - ATCHISON KS 6-18-05

Loco, here are the directions for the ABATE drags

Directions: From Main Street in Atchison. Take 17th Street North to Country Club Road, turn right on Country Club Road. Go about 1/2 mile till you get to an intersection. Turn left at the intersection, you will now be on K7 highway headed north out of town. Once you pass the city limits sign its about another mile or two

I'm not sure what the name of the road its on ( I do know its the next right you can take after 298th Road) there will be signs leading you the way.

Anyone and everyone is welcome!

and got smoked by a passion bike yo rotflmao  :rolleyes:

I'll head up fo dat fo shizzle.

380034[/snapback]

only time will tell AL !!!!!

ill i got to say is there better be a bunch of vids of all this stuff

haha yeaaaa. wish i would have known that id be racing on petrified dirt last time. i have several sets of studded tires that would have hooked awesome on that shit. im bringin a ton of tires. ive got 4 snows, my hillclimb tires, my studded tires and paddles of course...there will be lots of videos for sure!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Some dork from St.Joe that liked doing burn outs and throwing roost on everyone whipped our asses. (I was bout to slap his ass off that fucker) After that we got drunk, listened to a cover band and watched the tittie contest. I think that sums it up.

i have video i just need to get it on here. stephen took 2nd behind the goofball that kept throwin shit on every one. i got knocked out quick due to my dumbass tryin to run the 4 snow tires. they killed my shifting. missed 4th to 5th shift in my first race but barely won. 2nd and 3rd races i missed the shift to 3rd. oh well, fuck it. buddy of mine rode my bike afterthat and took 3rd, stephen beat him... there were clearly 2 different lanes. left lane was hookin real hard throwin chunks of dirt. right lane hard as fuck and throwin dust...it was still pretty fun..ill get video up sometime soon.

don't think it was a sand drag..but i don't know for sure.  Sounds like it was well ran and everyone had fun though.

383692[/snapback]

What surface was it then? It doesn't sound like asphalt because they were throwing chunks of dirt and such... ?

Definately sounds like a good time was had by all...