250r or banshee

i am in debate between a 250r and a banshee. i am 6'4" and 200 pounds. i have never ridden either quad. since i have seen a banshee i have always wanted one. i have quite a bit of quading experience. i do some fairly tight trail riding, some jumping, some open and occasionally sand. i want a good all around machine but one that is fast and has a fair bit of power.

this is the 250r i am looking at:

1986 HONDA TRX 250 R, Maier plastic, all bearings new, Paul Turner exhaust, RAZR tires, custom seat cover, OMF scoops, AC bumper & grabbe, lots of after market parts $4,900. (canadian)

or this banshee:

2002 YAMAHA BANSHEE, 0 hours top end Riverside overhaul, AC Nerf bars, full pro design intake, new tires, all receipts avaiable, excellent condition, $5,250.

it depends on whats important to you, if your doing tight trails and jumping, i would get a 250r. BUT they are not as fun as a banshee in my opinion, that is if the 250r is anything like a lt250 which i am sure it is. That thing has enough torque for me to pick up the front at any time, really. If your into open riding alot, you will be dissapointed unless you mod it pretty heavy, all you need is pipes to make a shee scream pretty damn good. If you really want an all around machine, a 250r is for you. me, however, couldnt stand riding without that crazy hit of a banshee

TECATE 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:lol:

379108[/snapback]

Geeze Loco that's way too much power for him, I've heard that a Tecate 4 can beat your CR500, your cub, your brothers shee, and 1/2 of NYUK's drag bike all wrapped up into one. Now this is for drags only if it were hillclimbing you could beat that Tecate with a BMX bike. :P