shearer in frame drag's

I know it might sound stupid,but i have a LOT of chrome on my bike almost everything that can be purchased aftermarket as polished has been chromed,not trying to start a war on who's got more bling but i'm thinking i will want a show style chrome pipe anybody know what the cost is to have these chromed that way or another pipe thats gonna pull like the shearer,and possibly have a little more pull on the mid? The shearers just show on a dyno to pull harder than most maybe  ???Rockets??? for another hundred bucks! :cheers:

377411[/snapback]

if i remember right the rockets looked like they out pulled the shearers on bottom end. when i ran rockets against cpi the rockets outpulled the cpi as well...

Other companies have shearer beat as far as the chrome goes.Shearers pipes are the hardest pulling pipe I've used yet.I love the performance of them.They are definitely not a trail pipe.

If thats what you're doin with it then get the shearers. As to your original question, you can use any clamp that will work on an FMF Fatty. Just put it on the opposite way. The chrome isn't as good as it could be, its basically like an FMF in that aspect. Don't let these guys scare you with the talk about no bottom end either, I didn't notice much of a loss at all on bottom and it pulls twice as hard as the FMFs through the mid and top while revving about 1000 rpm further. In fact, I could still trail ride it anywhere I want. If you can't get through a trail it's not because of the pipes.