***HYPER RECALL***

hey guys i was over at www.trx450r.org and found this thought some of you would like to know...

This is from KillerQuad @ Merrill Stone Racing.............

HiPer has just sent me a RECALL on ALL 9" WHEELS Sold from Mid-Feburary till.... well just last week....

They want everyone to Know that you can call them if you have a set and the people that have bought them off me will be....In NO perticular order...

------------------------------------

ME

DN1911

ssrgeoff

450rwithflames

smoker

86atc250r

--------------------------------------

Anyone else that bought 9x9s from me that i missed im sorry but thats all i could find right now ... and everyone else bought 8x8s or 10x5s from me<< You are Safe.... BUT ... all you have to do is call HIPER at 1-877-GO-HIPER... they will either send you a replacement center section that you can put in yourself or they can send you a RETURN Postage and you can send them to THEM and THEY will do it for you.....

ALSO..... they are Breaking in SERVERE USE.... Such as Racing or just stright ABUSE..... i have a set that i have ran all my GNCCs on that are fine but JUST to be on the safe Side i will be getting a set myself.....

But Remember ... They want you to CALL THEM, cause theres not much i can do for it.... once again their number is 1-877-464-4737

THESE ARE ALL 9x9s SOLD From mid feburary till last 2 weeks or so...... NOT JUST ONES FROM ME.....

--------------------

Dan

hope this helps some of you all that have hyper wheels...

Mike

EDIT: http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=9156 that is the link directly to www.trx450r.org if you need it

It would be nice if they'd extend that recal a little bit..... I seen one break last weekend ... bought his set in december.  Good info to know though..

Mike

375087[/snapback]

they prolly would if he called them. hell they are gonna be sending out a ton of them anyway, whats a few more?