can a 400 ex out climb a banshee

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the predator still cant out climb the banshee.  I beat one last sunday at sand mountain (utah) that was running nos.  What a joke!  The guys wife was all saying' hes going to use his nos this time'!  I was like' bring it'!  No competition at all!!!  I even dragged with 2 ds650's, they were both running nos, I smoked one of them and the other barely beat me.  Good times :D

370772[/snapback]

bbluebanshee was refering to the predator 90 not the 500.. :bolt:

i have NEVER had a problem with the front of my ex bein to lite in a hill climb. riders ability would have something to do with which would do better.

you guys are whining about people talkin shit on banshees and this is exactly why they do. you bitch more than any other quadsite i go to.

i have NEVER had a problem with the front of my ex bein to lite in a hill climb. riders ability would have something to do with which would do better.

you guys are whining about people talkin shit on banshees and this is exactly why they do. you bitch more than any other quadsite i go to.

371073[/snapback]

I hate to tell you, but I have some hills around here that a 400ex would never make it up. Even with a pro rider. They have too much torque and NO wheel spin. And if ur 400EX doesnt bring up the front end, then you need to learn how to give it some shit and go. Ive ridden many 400's, great for wheelies, great for cruising, but they are not the best hillclimber in the world. It's a true story, live with it.

EDIT: Oh, and I could careless if someone talks shit on my banshee. Id tell them to go take a flying leap. :shrugani:

371073[/snapback]

if everyone on here whines so much why are you a member?

all i can say is i agree, also the stock for stock, the banshee is probably the most stable quad from flipping backwards or even flipping at all for that matter.

I have both.  I imagine any hill I could climb on the banshee I could climb on the EX just the same, but it'd be more fun & probably a bit quicker to the top on the banshee. ;)

Why grunt up the hill when you can scream up it! :shrugani:  :headbang:

370853[/snapback]

You have never imagined Widdowmaker hill at the cinders here in Az.

That hill is prolly close to a half mile and is very steep. Cinders don't slip like sand or dirt. Only modded banshees conquer that hill.