rocky mountain atv

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing but good luck here. Had to return a item once a there was not even a ? asked. Didn't even know about any cashback from rmatv. Maybe i'll get back some cash seeing I have spent over 1k this year so far. Place is addictive though. Latter. :D

I've always had good luck with Rocky Mountain ATV.  Hell, they even surprised me this year with a $64 gift certificate.  It was based on how much I had spent with them last year.  Kind of like rewards that credit card companies give, except that I didn't expect this. :)

367280[/snapback]

Hmmm... how much did you spend? Me and my bro have spent about 600 each this year so far, and I wouldnt mind a nice gift certificate :cheers:

• 9 months later...

Just a word of warning about the Tusk fuel cap breather. I ordered a cap a while ago, and it comes with the little tube and what looks like and inline water cooler for a breather tube. well after I rejetted my shee one day I turned the petcock back on and it wouldn't fire up, so I'm checkin plugs and shit and they're dry as a bone. well the little check valve that comes with the cap wasn't letting air in the tank on mine which would let air in for gas to gravity feed my carbs. I just use a standard tube now even though that little breather looked cooler. just be sure that it's working right on yours and you don't seize while riding. And hell yeah Rocky mountain does kick ass. I only really order from them and magic racing if I'm looking for an AC product.

Edited by floyd398

There prices are great I've ordered my tires from there, but my ass still hurt weeks later after UPS was done with me, big $ in brokerage and duty to Canada, so for all you Canadians on here, you'll want to make the drive or have it shipped to a friends/relatives house and then get them to ship it as a gift.