lil sahara memorial?

We are not leaving until friday after work will be leaving around 2 oclock should be there around 8 or 9 oclock.Will try to find you when we get there.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no never had have gone on three day weekends before and its pretty busy so it just depends you should be able to get a sweet spot, are you going buy the old oasis to camp?

wheres that... the spot i like is right at the entrance ya come in then you turn to the left and take that lil road and its the 2nd spot under the huge ass tree near the road.. then i like the spot way at the other end where the black top stops over in the corner where its closer to the road :shrugani:

Edited by NEVER SATISFIED

Are you talking about buy the gas station ? Never mind you are talking about cowboy camp right? if you past that one to the next entrance is the old oasis that entrance is right by the drag strip is were we usally camp @ or around.

we usally camp up on the hill behind that gas station @ the 2nd entrance bad thing is theres usally no shade :( but we live with it and go in the trailer if its to hot.

yes there should be a place to park a toy hauler here's a link to reserve a spot but i think all the power sights are gone the only other place would be @ cowboy camp ope this helps you.

https://secure.ismasters.com/~lspsonli/cgi-...site_select.cgi

371306[/snapback]

are the campsites paved or are they dirt?

I am sure it's gonna be so packed this weekend, i know LS OK is very small, is it so pack ed that you can't even ride or what?

the camp sites buy the gas station are sand/dirt, even with there being alot of people there i have yet to have a problem with the riding if there is alot of people ever one stays @ the big dunes and hang out there the only problem is when you try to get in the gate sometimes but that usally only take a few minutes to get it there. there will be a bunch of us going if you want to ride with us you are more than welcome to,NEVER SATISFIED is going as well as FOXGIRL,PIMPE,DARKBUDDA and my self will be there plus about 10 other riders as well, just let me know ok (Later) B)

how packed is this place gonna be?  We are thinking about driving up from W. Texas.  Is there a place to park a toyhauler?

thanks,

Kelly

371230[/snapback]

where ya driving from.. i'm headed out from the ft. worth area. headed up thursday night late.. going to get there round 1 o 2 i bet.. its going to be fun!!!

:clap: ... i didnt reserve so im plannin on gettin up there and snatchin a spot from the camp sites on the other side of where BBIII is staying.. but we are still going to ride together!!!.. chit i need to find a damn trailer!!