lil sahara memorial?

That was your problem on dragging (IMO) though but that's just me i only run straight blades haulers is what i try to run i will have three set's of tires to try out and your more than welcome to try them to.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that ideal we have one guy going that has never been sand riding before as well sounds good, LOL, (we should get him drunk and seran wrap him to a tree as well)LMAO. And yes i am on a mission the find a good cheap tire. Dune girl no vaction? what's up with that! :confused: We will see how fast your buddies 450 is got a few thing's done to mine as well as pimpe's yfz there both pretty quick.LOL

Later.

:huh:  . . . DAMN 3 SETS!! lol.. must be on a mission.. my buddy with the blue 450 talks all the damn time bout his 450.. blah blah blah.. so im hoping to get this thing tuned by then so we can get em ran!! haha.. its his first time to the dunes..we shoudl get him drunk and seran wrap him to a tree :cheers:

365229[/snapback]

the 450's hook up better in the drag. sucks, and as for it being his first time, we need to tell him to hold the front brake and throw roost till he bottoms out. then we roost him while he unsticks his bike. we could tell our friend and yours it is what we call a roost off!!lol

Dune girl no vaction? what's up with that! :confused: We will see how fast your buddies 450 is got a few thing's done to mine as well as pimpe's yfz there both pretty quick.LOL

Later.

365542[/snapback]

ya'll dont want me to come....you wouldnt want your yfz's to get beat by a girl :D

ya'll dont want me to come....you wouldnt want your yfz's to get beat by a girl  :D

365701[/snapback]

i know i have a turd for a bike........ and i know i am a fat ass which don't help....... that is why when i race i try to jump up and keep my weight off the bike...... and if the don't do it, i try to graple on to the bike in front of me.....