lil sahara memorial?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just have to flip my KLAWS around for paddles b/c new ride=no money..... You're trailer full or whats the deal phil.

Mike

372399[/snapback]

well i need a trailer i think.. but i have one that will fit all of them ... im leaving thursday evening.. my buddy is leaving friday night.. he has room on his if you wanna leave that day

well i need a trailer i think.. but i have one that will fit all of them ... im leaving thursday evening.. my buddy is leaving friday night.. he has room on his if you wanna leave that day

372403[/snapback]

I can leave as early as lunch time friday... I have to work in Ada, OK friday morning till about 9-10. I have a 18ft flat bed... it's heavy bitch though... takes a diesel to pull it.

Mike

I'll be there friday sleepin in my truck! Hey never satisfied watch out for those 60' heel clickers, their a doosey!

372806[/snapback]

bes keep that door locked nice n tight cuz we are coming for ya to devirginize you to the sand dunes... !!!!

I LOVE NEWBIES ON SAND AND CAMPING OUT WITH EM... EH HEHEHEHEHEHEHE :evil: