Smokers suck......

pimp559

Wow, I just read all 31 pages....I dont smoke and wont ever smoke. I cant stand the smoke it makes me sick and it cost to much money to start. I have never had any problem with you pimp, but have found out that your a fucking dickhead. Why would you wish death upon someone? Sounds like you have some problems to work out.

Hey duece, sounds like you got it made, post those pictures of you house... I dident get to see them. :cheers:

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pimp, I think you need a slightly larger signature.  I can still see the whole thing without scrolling.

392767[/snapback]

:rotflmao:

no shit!! remember before when sig images started getting outta hand huge and lee ended up saying no more pics in sigs?? pimp is gonna prompt a ban on images with his pimp-mobile

casual-day.jpg

By all means old man, please embarass me. Show me how proud you are of all your money. I'm sure you can find a pic on the net like in your avatar to make my boat look like nothing. Its no secret that it ain't an exspensive boat. Go ahead and keep putting all us poor people down. You have actually insulted more people on this web site than I have by making anyone who is not rich like you say you are not worthy. Why you talking about fat people when you are fat? Fat people don't cause other people to be fat or cause them cancer. :shootself:

386844[/snapback]

they sure as hell could sit on my skinny ass that'd suck... :bolt:

still trying.... banghead