a shodeo is kind of like a rodeo with 4 wheelers....it normally consists of 3 events..barrels, flag races, and pole races....last year at oswego they actually did some drags as well....and with each event you compete in and place in you get a certain amount of points..they also divide the classes up between age, engine type, and the sex of the rider----i think thats it....lol..hope that helps :cheers:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well load your shit up & head north, you & Scott oughta figure something out! :headbang:

How the hell ya been anyway? :cheers:

355832[/snapback]

Scott ran off to abiline to play in the woods... and my 'shee is all shined up and ready to be sold :cry: . I'm picking up another ride sunday... but I can't say what it is... ... ahhh fuck it... It's a 400ex/crf450 conversion built by east coast atv :drool: . Has your lip fell off from yet from that bad snatch you got ahold of a couple weeks ago?

Mike

Thanks LED for the website...makes it a little easier to determine where its at lol.. :cheers:

and cole...a shodeo is a good time...but some of them i have been to people get drunk and go out and make asses of themselves....so you'd probably fit right in :cheers:  :D

354830[/snapback]

yea I think there is one in Claremore thats where Im from. How's it going Dunegirl? Do u like my grammer today?

yea I think there is one in Claremore thats where Im from. How's it going Dunegirl? Do u like my grammer today?

356302[/snapback]

lol...im doin good...and i never said anything about your grammar.....but im glad to see that you have successfully passed LOCO'S english 101 class :clap::lol:

wee had one of these "shodeos" at our county fair one time. It was sponsered and setup by bill balance :clap: . They had some kinda pole race where there was a line of about 15 to 20 poles spaced about 6 or 8 feet apart and you had to zig zag in between em down to the end and back. Then there was a barrel race. And the third event was a combination of the pole and barrel races with some jumps thrown in, kinda like a big obstacle course. Bill balance raced in the big event and whoever could beat his time won like $200 or somethin. There wasn't any banshee's though and the only 2 stroke was some kid's bad little blaster set up for TT racing. If they have it again this year im fo sure gonna enter my banshee :cheers:

for me it was the first time seein a pro rider in action and let me tell ya, that ol boy is one hell of a rider on his yfz :P and he was haulin some ass. But one guy did beat him by like a sec or somethin ;)