EAST COAST RIDERS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I live in Wayne, next to Paterson. There are so many places to ride I haven't been to all of them yet. I never knew there were until I got my bike. Sme trails require short stints on major roads but who can catch you going from one stretch of trails to another. I usually go with a few heads and we never have any probs. So who ever is near and down there are some good spots. I am going Saturday.

John

I live in Wayne, next to Paterson. There are so many places to ride I haven't been to all of them yet. I never knew there were until I got my bike. Sme trails require short stints on major roads but who can catch you going from one stretch of trails to another. I usually go with a few heads and we never have any probs. So who ever is near and down there are some good spots. I am going Saturday.

John

430180[/snapback]

wow, your extremely close to me, maybe 15 mins or so. where do you go? my uncle just bought a house that is in front of the access way to miles and miles of trails in east hanover. i just go right through his back yard and folow a little path to the trails, friggin awesome but i have no one to ride with so i dont dare venture all the way into the trails. PM me where your going this saterday, if its close maybe i could meet up :shrugani:

I in N.J. off exit 81 GSP. Ride Gliddens, Sarco and pine barrens. Also do trips out west to California, Vegas and Utah. Here in the East I ride a Long Travel Walsh Chassie 350R. Out West I have a Lonestar Outlaw Chassie 420 Banshee(250R Geometry of course). If anyone has has a quality modded quad and wants to ride hard all day let me know. No children as we are all between 25-39 YOA. Later, Docbones

P.S. WE will be out West for Thanksgiving 11/24-11/30.

Yes Chris if you want to go your more than welcome to. I know what you mean about venturing out to far. gas mixture is hard to come by when you are in the middle of nowhere. Yea, me and 2 of my friends are goin this weekend. I don't have a truck or I would come get you, do you have a way to travel? I am only 10 mins from you on rt 23. The way we get around is one persn drives ahead on the main road and makes sure there are no cops and the others run for it once we make the call and once we are in residential neighborhood there is no catching us. The trails are good here though and go to NY state from what I hear but I have never made it that far yet. Saturday we are going for sure so if you want to meet up ket me know. I am on the net 24-7 because I have mad work to do on my computer all the time so hit me up.

John