EASTER

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm another attempt at evading using the bible. again the bible speaks of you...

(2 Timothy 3:5) 5 having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.

373589[/snapback]

A resolution through scripture is not possible with you because of the nature of the parable and because you have been trained well by your anti-christ religion.

Nonetheless, RJ and I are MUCH closer to the TRUTH than you, as are billions of other Christians compared to your 6million blind sheep. The Holy Spirit has had no problem dealing with you.

Well, I have been incouraged to continue by a reply to a PM that I received from RJ.

it was your godless witness, who only spoke up because

he has no humility and was offended because I am presenting an argument more scholastically than he would be capable of, is the one who said (making a pun on what I said) "my light of truth".

Hmmm , so its ok to break your own vow if RJ encourages you to do so? :confused: thats commitment there.

As for the second quote... thanks for proving my point for me,

allow a man to talk long enough and he will bury himself with his

own words.

Go look at any political debate on here and you will see how Holyman

and I agree sooo much , I wasnt posting to defend him , he obviously

has shown to be quite capable of that himself.

I was commenting on you and how you hold yourself above the common

man... the people to which the teachings of christ are meant.

Stack up your volumes of meaningless words, well intentions,and disdain

for those who dont agree with you... and from atop your pile of knowledge

you will be tall enough to see over the gates of heaven but also will witness

the common man with his key of actions entering below you... and in the

spirit of christ that man below you would be the godless one you once

spoke of. :huh:

Scuuze me while I whip this out.....

O4 le, I could care less how many long words you type to make you (or to anyone reading it) seem so intellectually superior to the rest of the world... :shrugani:

This "holier than thou" attitude you have , it certainly isnt very Jesus like.

He was a preacher to the common man he didnt speak down to others as you do

and then claim to be taking the high road  ;)

Heres one for you since you obviously love symbolism...

Just because you bought your bible , doesnt mean you OWN it .

May my light of truth burn through your clouded vision of what

Jesus was trying trying to accomplish.

Just a guess here, I could be wrong , I wasnt there... but I dont

think everytime Jesus spoke he ended it by saying " In my name Amen"

...youre killing me with that ! and as you know, thou shalt not kill.

But of course this is just my humble little opinion...

although I am an agent of satan, my duties are largely

ceremonial  :evil:

373111[/snapback]

I thought that was you again, stepping up with your second worthless contribution.

Just wanted to make sure. And yeah, these days you are a pretty good example of the "common man" .

You would have been better to have stopped with your last post and been thought a fool rather than step up like you have, removing all doubt.

hmmm so you can't use the bible to prove me wrong. So what are you relying on??? must be your inflated self opinion.

You can't prove me wrong using the bible because I have adhered to the bible like Paul did when he was in the same situation... (Ephesians 6:10-20) 10 Finally, go on acquiring power in [the] Lord and in the mightiness of his strength. 11 Put on the complete suit of armor from God that YOU may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil; 12 because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places. 13 On this account take up the complete suit of armor from God, that YOU may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after YOU have done all things thoroughly, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm, therefore, with YOUR loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and with YOUR feet shod with the equipment of the good news of peace. 16 Above all things, take up the large shield of faith, with which YOU will be able to quench all the wicked one's burning missiles. 17 Also, accept the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, that is, God's word, 18 while with every form of prayer and supplication YOU carry on prayer on every occasion in spirit. And to that end keep awake with all constancy and with supplication in behalf of all the holy ones, 19 also for me, that ability to speak may be given me with the opening of my mouth, with freeness of speech to make known the sacred secret of the good news, 20 for which I am acting as an ambassador in chains; that I may speak in connection with it with boldness as I ought to speak.

And KGL those are all good points. I knew you were not coming to my defense out of some deep appreciation you have for my views. You have your own views and I have mine and because of our past discussions, I know you would not be moved to somehow start bragging that we are somehow in complete agreement ;)

Obviously 04 feels that it's not enough for a person to know what they are talking about... they also need someone to back them up because they can't defend their own beliefs.

And the scripture you quoted is meaningless in this instance because the nature of the parable is such that we both can look into that mirror, so what have you accomplished?

Like I already said, you are right on all points except the PURPOSE of Christ. The Bibles says that you should lift Christ up and defend him. THAT is what you put on the suit of armor for! You do not do that.

I have elevated Jesus Christ, mankinds saviour, in every way possible. But I will not elevate him beyond his rightful position. He is not almighty God, and NEVER even came close to desiring such a lofty position. Jesus is the son of God and thus beneath almighty God. So if you want to elevate Jesus to a position beyond the one that God gave him, you stand in direct opposition to God himself. Who do you think you are to decide where God should place his son? No-one challenges God's position and survives. And here again, you cannot use the bible to prove your assertion that Jesus is almighty God because you don't have a clue what it says.

Now , now 04 ,I thought you only quoted the bible not internet "cut down" sites?

At least I can come up with my own material... not bad for a , what am I now?

a godless fool...

Use your awesome quoting skills there and go back and show the folks at home (who are keeping score) what names I have called you... ;)

Keep in mind YOU are the one claiming to be ever so christian like , I have made no

such claims about my life , yet you assume so much... Hmmmmm. :shootself:

When did I ever say or imply that I quit my job out of convenience? Where did you even get an idea like that? So you think I quit my job so I could have more time to NOT celebrate the hilodays?

And the service I give to god is exactly that... service to god. I do not serve god with the hopes of being recognized by ANY human especially those who are hateful like you.

I follow the direction of the bible... (Matthew 6:1-5) 6 "Take good care not to practice YOUR righteousness in front of men in order to be observed by them; otherwise YOU will have no reward with YOUR Father who is in the heavens. 2 Hence when you go making gifts of mercy, do not blow a trumpet ahead of you, just as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be glorified by men. Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full. 3 But you, when making gifts of mercy, do not let your left hand know what your right is doing, 4 that your gifts of mercy may be in secret; then your Father who is looking on in secret will repay you. 5 "Also, when YOU pray, YOU must not be as the hypocrites; because they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the broad ways to be visible to men. Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full.

What is happening with you is not seeing the difference between works of the flesh and works of the spirit.

Here they are again... your works... (Galatians 5:19-21) 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, and they are fornication, uncleanness, loose conduct, 20 idolatry, practice of spiritism, enmities, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, contentions, divisions, sects, 21 envies, drunken bouts, revelries, and things like these. As to these things I am forewarning YOU, the same way as I did forewarn YOU, that those who practice such things will not inherit God's kingdom.

and the works I try each and every day to perform for the glory of GOD... (Galatians 5:22-26) 22 On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, 23 mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Moreover, those who belong to Christ Jesus impaled the flesh together with its passions and desires. 25 If we are living by spirit, let us go on walking orderly also by spirit. 26 Let us not become egotistical, stirring up competition with one another, envying one another.

No matter what you think the bible says or how far you think I am missing the mark, God is the one to decide if a person is serving in spirit and truth. And it is easy to see whether a person wants to know about god because they will have a deep and meaningful relationship with him. Not just knowing his name {which you refuse to acknowledge even though I showed it to you in your own King James bible} and who he is {which you don't} but also knowing what makes him happy {which you don't}, what he stands for {which you don't}. In short you have no idea who it is you claim to depend on for salvation. I used to deal with people like you all the time when I did insurance claims. People like you would call in a claim for something that was rotten {which is NOT by definition a sudden and accidental loss. Thus it is not covered by insurance} and once it was explained that there is no coverage for that loss, they loadly protest "That's what I've been buying insurance for!" When it really comes down to it, many people buy insurance because they think they are "covered". When in fact there are many things that are NOT covered. The difference between a person who calls in a covered loss and one who calls in a NON covered loss is usually because they either knew what was covered or did not know what was covered before they made the call.

You are like the person who makes assumptions based on what you have heard instead of reading the information and finding out what is really going to be covered. And when the time comes, if you get rejected {that's God's choice not mine}, you will have no excuse for your ignorance. If you were to stand before God, could you honestly say that you have read the bible all the way thru before formulating your opinions about what is in the bible? That is between you and him. Just remember that... (2 Timothy 3:16-4:5) 16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work. 4 I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus, who is destined to judge the living and the dead, and by his manifestation and his kingdom, 2 preach the word, be at it urgently in favorable season, in troublesome season, reprove, reprimand, exhort, with all long-suffering and [art of] teaching. 3 For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories. 5 You, though, keep your senses in all things, suffer evil, do [the] work of an evangelizer, fully accomplish your ministry.

And that the bible is designed so that everyone no matter how retarded they may be can... (John 8:31-32) 31 And so Jesus went on to say to the Jews that had believed him: "If YOU remain in my word, YOU are really my disciples, 32 and YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free.". . .

Now I'm going to bed. rj is going to need a week to catch up to where we are here and I'd hate to leave him behind. Even though his beliefs are similar to yours, he has a humble heart and is really interested in what the bible has to say and not just pulling answers out of the air like you do.

Yeah, and I am going to wait for RJ to reply, if he feels the need to, before I reply again. In my opinion, you have been more than soundly defeated. You had one person who obviously has no belief in God come to your defense. RJ and I never needed anyone but the Holy Spirit to come to our defense. Everyone else can decide for themselves. It is obvious that you are beyond reproach.

Oh c'mon now , dont be scared 04 ...

Is it really that you think I dont believe in God or is it

because of the even more frightening realization that

I may be right? :shrugani:

I gather from reading your posts here that you have

a hard time accepting the simplicities of certain things

in life... If you accept everything at face value how

will you keep yourself above everyone else?

I would like to know (in 30 words or less) what you believe

the purpose is of Christs teachings ?

RJ and I have refuted you with scripture left and right. Like I said, you have started requoting the same sciptures you have already quoted. You regurgitate this stuff without even thinking. To show what a hypocrite that you are, you posted:

I follow the direction of the bible... (Matthew 6:1-5) 6 "Take good care not to practice YOUR righteousness in front of men in order to be observed by them; otherwise YOU will have no reward with YOUR Father who is in the heavens. 2 Hence when you go making gifts of mercy, do not blow a trumpet ahead of you, just as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be glorified by men. Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full.

Yet you came barging into this thread and started blowing your trumpet, didn't you?

Try as you may, you have NO excuse for that, because you attempted to rise up alone, like a hypocrite, not at the mouths of 2 or 3 witnesses like the Bible says.

"Take good care not to practice YOUR righteousness in front of men in order to be observed by them;

Yet you call yourself HOLYMAN!!!! Talk about a hypocrite. That is ALL that you are.

I follow the direction of the bible...

Yeah you do.... :rotflmao: