Trinity racing

Wow for a company's representative I am amazed at your response, You didnt respond, I know this because I dont have a response, Im not bitching and moaning, I am posting a response to a question about a product at the request of another member, As for pm'ing you again, I figured only an asshole would not respond to a pm about their product, judging by your response I assumed correctly, and as for you company replacing your crap fitting pipes on my perfectly straight quad, I installed CPI's monday (which fit perfectly) and have been at my local sand dunes since then, my bike now kicks from this single change, I will never by another product from trinity and will only laugh at your  responses defending your products in the future, oh and if anyone wants a set of trinity pipes, they are on ebay, any offer, just want the piles gone  :cheers:

345378[/snapback]

Why didn't you send them back within your 30 day trial period? :wacko: You could of received a complete refund.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow for a company's representative I am amazed at your response, You didnt respond, I know this because I dont have a response, Im not bitching and moaning, I am posting a response to a question about a product at the request of another member, As for pm'ing you again, I figured only an asshole would not respond to a pm about their product, judging by your response I assumed correctly, and as for you company replacing your crap fitting pipes on my perfectly straight quad, I installed CPI's monday (which fit perfectly) and have been at my local sand dunes since then, my bike now kicks from this single change, I will never by another product from trinity and will only laugh at your  responses defending your products in the future, oh and if anyone wants a set of trinity pipes, they are on ebay, any offer, just want the piles gone  :cheers:

345378[/snapback]

I apologize if I came across as a bit harsh, but if you had any idea how many times a week I have to defend Trinity against blatant lies and pre-pubescent interent bashing, you would understand why I seem a little jaded at times.

If you truly didn't receive my response to your PM, I whole-heartedly apologize for being a bit rude in my response. If you ask anyone who has dealt with me on this forum, you will realize that I'm usually very helpful.

yeah it wook me 2 months to get mine.... :angry:

345768[/snapback]

Huh? What pipes did you order? We haven't been out of stock on stainless steel Banshee pipes in the past year.

The chrome versions do sometimes run out of stock, but two months is outrageous. How long ago did you order them?

Huh?  What pipes did you order?  We haven't been out of stock on stainless steel Banshee pipes in the past year.

The chrome versions do sometimes run out of stock, but two months is outrageous.  How long ago did you order them?

346800[/snapback]

Maybe he was talking about his refund. :shrugani: