Trinity racing

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive dealt with them a handful of times and the dude was more than helpful. I actually couldnt get the guy off of the phone with me, just kept talkin and askin me shit about my bike. i am very please with trinity. their shit may not be the fastest of the fastest, but those motors are no slugs for sure.

I have their stage 4 pipes and head, the head is great, easier to install then my buds cool head and nicer hardware, the pipes however are a big pain in my ass, they dont fit worth crap and the 700 dollars that they set me back would have been much better spent on rockets or cpi's, i went from t-5's to the trinitys and lost power, they rub like a bitch on the left side of the head and the on the inside of the frame on the left side, the right side i rebent to get to clear my frame and to make the silencers look even coming out the back of the bike,  i bought them in a weird deal when a friend wanted my used t-5's and they were avaialbe with a matched head at the same time, i was new and did not now what i do now, but i loved the look of their silencers so i bought them, if i did it again i would have never bought them, they will be on ebay soon, as for my problems, i pm'd rocketpig and trinity with my gripes and received no replies what-so-ever, i will never buy from them again

341647[/snapback]

I responded to your PM. Apparently you didn't receive it (or didn't check).

Instead of bitching and moaning about it on the forums, why don't you try PMing me again saying that you hadn't received a response?

FYI, we'd be more than happy to replace your pipes for you if they are rubbing against the head.

I just dont like how their pipes are rarely in dyno shootouts in the magazines.Maybe for a good reason ?.Get the stroker long rod and port.You dont have to have a big bore,just compare raptor660 vrs yfz 450.

342191[/snapback]

I'd be curious to know when and where you've seen a Banshee pipe shootout lately. I sure haven't seen any and I'm in constant contact with all the major magazines.

For what this is worth, I think that Trinity is top shelf stuff that I have never been disappointed in buying.

I have Trinity ported cyls, Stage IV head, reed spacers, single carb, pistons, all kinds of stuff from them on my woods shee and love all of it.

I have Cheetah PV cyls and the pro head on my TT quad.

Dont sell Trinity short. They rock and they know what the hell they are talking about.

last time i dealt with trinity was when i called about purchasing their lt500r pipe kit and was so turned off by the juvenile dipshit from their company, i swore id never buy another item from them again. i asked some technical questions about the design and power characteristics and there was a pause and he then said "dude are pipes are fu%kin fat"

this is not professional to me and only told me information about this guys ignorance.there must be like 20 teenagers running the show over there :confused: ,atleast it was like that. besides theyre prices are way inflated in comparison to other companys. the carb kits are really high .compare theyre prices on carbs to pro flow .com and youll see what im talkin about :blink: . they probably made some quick bikes for good prices back in the day, but its too big now and service and price arent competative anymore ,hell they cut your stock she head for 150 $ :o another 80$ and david noss can hook you up witha billet coolhead

:blink:

My opionion, trinity has alesome parts but the customer service end sucks worse than i have ever seem! the owed me 200.00 for a mistake of thiers and it took me having to raise hell with the owner to get a refund after they already accepted the part!! also i cant tell you how many time they had my name and city misspelled and they still have yet to fix it!

Boy did I open a can of worms for all you d@* Trinity fans.Yes their was a pipe shoot out just in the last year or two .I will have to research. I do banshee mods and I can tell you everbody gets ripped on these engine jobs. Tell me why a 10mm stroker crank is the same price as a whole freeking honda Crf 50 bike for my boy!<or the price of a cheeta kit $2000.00. Talk about profit .Just stop and think about that a minute,sucks dont it.I do personally know some body who had two set of stainless pipes that blew out at the cylinders,and yes Trinity did make it right for him. :cry:

Boy did I open a can of worms for all you d@* Trinity fans Talk about profit .Just stop and think about that a minute,sucks dont it.

342777[/snapback]

they sell vforce reeds for 258$ when just about any asshole off the street sells em for 218$keihin 28mm carbs for 449$ ouchy <_<

im afraid to ask what a cp cub monblock price is ? i bet its not anywhere near 875$ like most others sell them for :( they gotta eat to ,but not caviare and lobster on my dollar anyways :o well they gotta pay for those six dollar an hour engine porters somehow :evil:

I responded to your PM.  Apparently you didn't receive it (or didn't check).

Instead of bitching and moaning about it on the forums, why don't you try PMing me again saying that you hadn't received a response?

FYI, we'd be more than happy to replace your pipes for you if they are rubbing against the head.

342486[/snapback]

Wow for a company's representative I am amazed at your response, You didnt respond, I know this because I dont have a response, Im not bitching and moaning, I am posting a response to a question about a product at the request of another member, As for pm'ing you again, I figured only an asshole would not respond to a pm about their product, judging by your response I assumed correctly, and as for you company replacing your crap fitting pipes on my perfectly straight quad, I installed CPI's monday (which fit perfectly) and have been at my local sand dunes since then, my bike now kicks from this single change, I will never by another product from trinity and will only laugh at your responses defending your products in the future, oh and if anyone wants a set of trinity pipes, they are on ebay, any offer, just want the piles gone :cheers: