Trinity racing

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the amount of itme they have in R&D they will make your shit haul ass. Talk to Rocketpig on here he works for Trinity and can usually fix any customer service problems you may run into. I have a 420 big bore with thier turbo head mod for stock head and thier mx port and it straight hauled ass.

I've used Trinity on several things. I've been totally pleased. My experience hasn't always been absolutely perfect but they always handle the problems immediately and effectively. I've never had a major problem, only problem was they sent me the wrong part. No biggie!!! As for their motor work and parts they are absolutely outstanding. The best advice I can give anybody in dealing with a certain builder is to know exactly what you want and be able to relay what you expect from your builder and if he can meet those expectations. I would defintely talk to Trinity or any builder before sending them anything, tell then your exact expectations and whether they can meet that for you. Call some other builders and do the same. If your familiar with dyno's, tell the builders to send you results of their motor work (other mods included) so this will give you an idea of where and what type of power delivery your looking for. All I can say is get involved in your build and you less likely to be dissapointed. DON'T LET THEM BUILD YOU A MOTOR ON WHAT THEY THINK IS BEST FOR YOU!!! Good luck!!

i just bouhgt a spark plug lock from them. those little fuckers always seem to come loose!! im thinking what happens if i dont notice one time and it will effectivly be an air leak and lean out that cylinder big time, NOT GOOD!! I recieved it promptly with no problems. :cheers:

i just bouhgt a spark plug lock from them. those little fuckers always seem to come loose!! im thinking what happens if i dont notice one time and it will effectivly be an air leak and lean out that cylinder big time, NOT GOOD!! I recieved it promptly with no problems.  :cheers:

339192[/snapback]

Need a lock for your spark plug lock. :lol:

I have their stage 4 pipes and head, the head is great, easier to install then my buds cool head and nicer hardware, the pipes however are a big pain in my ass, they dont fit worth crap and the 700 dollars that they set me back would have been much better spent on rockets or cpi's, i went from t-5's to the trinitys and lost power, they rub like a bitch on the left side of the head and the on the inside of the frame on the left side, the right side i rebent to get to clear my frame and to make the silencers look even coming out the back of the bike, i bought them in a weird deal when a friend wanted my used t-5's and they were avaialbe with a matched head at the same time, i was new and did not now what i do now, but i loved the look of their silencers so i bought them, if i did it again i would have never bought them, they will be on ebay soon, as for my problems, i pm'd rocketpig and trinity with my gripes and received no replies what-so-ever, i will never buy from them again

I have their stage 4 pipes and head, the head is great, easier to install then my buds cool head and nicer hardware, the pipes however are a big pain in my ass, they dont fit worth crap and the 700 dollars that they set me back would have been much better spent on rockets or cpi's, i went from t-5's to the trinitys and lost power, they rub like a bitch on the left side of the head and the on the inside of the frame on the left side, the right side i rebent to get to clear my frame and to make the silencers look even coming out the back of the bike,  i bought them in a weird deal when a friend wanted my used t-5's and they were avaialbe with a matched head at the same time, i was new and did not now what i do now, but i loved the look of their silencers so i bought them, if i did it again i would have never bought them, they will be on ebay soon, as for my problems, i pm'd rocketpig and trinity with my gripes and received no replies what-so-ever, i will never buy from them again

341647[/snapback]

You need to make sure your frame is straight, a slight tweak will throw your pipe mounting out of wack. This is the first time I've ever heard of a Trinity pipe not fitting perfectly. These area's your talking about aren't even close on mine. The only problem I could see happening is maybe damage in shipment, possibly bending the pipes. Honestly though I would check your frame first then send them to Trinity and have them sit them back in their jig and see how they fit. It's possible something could of been out of wack somewhere but those pipes have to be built in a jig set-up so every pipe is near identical and if you have those problems and so would everyone else. This just isn't the case though.

What does everyone know about Trinity racing.  Good, bad or just ok?  I want to have a big bore kit and a 4 mil stroker with some agressive porting. For Duning only. Hill shooting a must..    Please no hearsay..  Just facts..

339050[/snapback]

I just dont like how their pipes are rarely in dyno shootouts in the magazines.Maybe for a good reason ?.Get the stroker long rod and port.You dont have to have a big bore,just compare raptor660 vrs yfz 450.