yet another bad company to deal with

rocketboy

thats right in2glamis on ebay ,its actually inland atv and they have done me good in the past and offered very reasonable prices too! but the last time(1/13) i bought something from them(new race cut banshee plastic fenders) it took

34 days to ship to my house :huh: ,they said they lost the items and couldnt find them and never offered to give back my money or ship out a differnt set .they even gave me phoney tracking numbers which led nowhere when i checked them on ups tracking number site :angry: ! they were deceitful when i would call them and offered no apology or explaination as to why they wouldnt work with me on the problem.avoid them at all costs i know i will from now on! <_<

Me too, I hear some good, some bad. But when I hear the bad, it's usually really bad. Sorry to hear about your losses rocketboy!

334976[/snapback]

well it was more of a loss of pateince with me, although it took 34 days :angry:

this was after i threatened to file with the pennsylvannia consumer protection agency too

so its not like they felt bad about it :blink: damn company in the peoples republic of california anyway :P

thats right in2glamis on ebay ,its actually inland atv and they have done me good in the past and offered very reasonable prices too! but the  last time(1/13) i bought something from them(new race cut banshee plastic fenders) it took

34 days to ship to my house  :huh: ,they said they lost the items and couldnt find them and never offered to give back my money or ship out a  differnt set .they even gave me phoney tracking numbers which led nowhere when i checked them on ups tracking number site :angry: ! they were deceitful when i would call them and offered no apology or explaination as to why they wouldnt work with me on the problem.avoid them at all costs i know i will from now on! <_<

334355[/snapback]

Don't order wheels & tires from them! Their prices are good, but they don't give a shit about packing. I bought two sets of sand star paddles from them & both sets came in scratched & one wheel was dented. They won't return my emails. FUCKERS!!

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a Boss intake from them. They said they had it in stock and would be shipped that day. After three weeks and still no intake I called them and was told that they only had one in stock when I ordered and it was missing a piece. I told them to get fucked and ordered it from Jim. Don't buy anything from them, they're no good!

I bought a clutch lock-out and cover off this guy(in2glamis) off of e-bay... 3 weeks went buy and I never received it... I e-mail him but got no response... So I called, and they gave me the run around... They told me they just shipped it and I would get it in about a week.... Well, it never came... So I called and got more of the run around BS....I paid with pay-pal so at this point I just made a claim with them.... Pay-Pal contacted in2glamis and instructed them to provide proof of shipment... Then I got the parts about 5 days later...

Same deal just happened to me on a new set of Shearers. Won em on ebay for $440 and paid within 5 mins. They didn't show for about three weeks so I filed a claim with Paypal. Pipes showed up 4 days later. Ya gotta watch em too, cause either they changed the ebay member name to dunetire instead of in2glamis or their running two accounts. I wouldn't have bought em if I'd known who I was buying from.