Little Sahara Oklahoma

locogato11283

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

preferrably the party spot down south..closer to the gates the better. I hate fukin riding on the pavement with my haulers. banghead

You probably can't call somebody while you are down there can you. If you can, lemme know and i'll shoot you my number. If you can't find shit, i'm gettin the house fuk camping.

your eyes must still be covered in mud. do i need to remind you who won the world series last year? who FLAT OUTPLAYED the yankees whiny asses.  Just for saying that..i want 20 pushups..AND i'm going to make you eat sand.

there is always the house steven!

334072[/snapback]

I'll give you the fact that you won LAST YEAR! cause it ONLY took them, again, 26 YEARS since they won anything

im still going on that 18-21 of march. i dont know of any way to get reservations so im just gonna hopefully find a spot. i ended up trading my banshee but im still going with my slow z400. my name is Eric and my number is 501-622-0447, yall holla at me when your there so we can get thrown. i cant wait i live in hot springs arkansas and will be my first trip to the dunes.

sweet. We'll find a spot..i don't see us having a problem. Even though its spring break, it really does not fill up until more toward the weekend..i probably went 10 + times last year. once on oklahomas spring break, we got there on thursday and had no problems getting a spot and had beautiful weather. every time i have gone, i have had camping..hope for the best. I'm thinkin i may get the house key anyway just in case.