Little Sahara Oklahoma

locogato11283

well if it comes down to it, yeah i will be driving by myself. Hopefully I can meet up with some of you guys? I am the one in the red ford w/ CID Signs on it and I will have a BansheeHQ Decals on my truck. I will also bring a few extra if anyone is interested? Anyone wanting a specific color or size let me know.

See Y'all There!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kc raptor...you on the compound too?  we will be down there with some pretty quick banshee's ;)

328620[/snapback]

ya the Compound & Bluetraxx also, I think we are going to try to get out of town on the 16 th hopefully early afternoon.Stop by camp we should have my raptor a black 03 with Lte dual pipes an 03 Ltd. banshee ,my buddies should have an all yellow banshee, blue bud light raptor,450r,blue banshee,maybe a 250r and RM125.We will if any way possible camp in south camp.

ya the Compound & Bluetraxx also, I think we are going to try to get out of town on the 16 th hopefully early afternoon.Stop by camp we should have my raptor a black 03 with Lte dual pipes an 03 Ltd. banshee ,my buddies should have an all yellow banshee, blue bud light raptor,450r,blue banshee,maybe a 250r and RM125.We will if any way possible camp in south camp.

333592[/snapback]

lol...thats a lot of shit to remember..i'll prolly be slightly toasted most of the time..so how bout you look for us. Look for a big white enclosed..and a black dodge diesel(not a dually) and probably a red and grey dodge half ton pickup with a blue frame shee...grey plastics with blue flames..and big shiny chrome rocket pipes. there will prolly actually be three shee's parked together with rockets..loco's, stclark, and myne. And loco's cr 500 shee too. We'll be down there in full force ready to throw some sand.

just a heads up for you spring breakers going down.. i found this on the ls website ..under don answers....

.Me and some friends are planning a trip from March 17th(thursday) through sunday the 20th.we are thinking about staying in a motel rather than camping. How far is the nearest motel from the dunes? Also, if we get there on that thursday afternoon, and decide to camp, are there pretty good camping spots still gonna be available do you think? Thanks!!

Scott

Submitted By Scott from Milo, Iowa

Spring Break is usually pretty busy so there most likely won't be any spots left on thursday. The nearest motels are about 4 miles from the dunes and if you want a room you should be making reservations asap. Happy Riding, Don

some body should cruise down early and get everyone a campsite... i hope i can find a campsite when i go easter cus alot will already be tooken for snake weekend....

Edited by bansheefreak

:unsure:

we are kickin around leaving thursday..maybe i should call down and make some reservations..not sure how it works now. I know they only allow reservations for certain spots..not all. I'll call and put it on my card if everyone is serious about going..pay me back later. lemme know who is going or you can call and make ressies your self.

a Yankee?  watch yourself..i'm a red sock and i'm not  afraid to throw sand at you..and probably will.

333983[/snapback]

He'll be the only person you throw sand at. Cuz I know there wont be any in my direction!! hahahahahahahah

I knew it was gonna be busy. Maybe we should call down and reserve a couple spots. Hmmmmmm

me, my sister, a cousin, and a friend should be heading down wednesday night and will try to get two sites if anyone wants one. :cheers:

334075[/snapback]

DIBS

i'll shoot you the cash for the spot when we get down there on thursday. i'm pretty much set in coming thursday..hopefully before dark. so..we will all need a spot..i'd get at three additional spots if i was you.