Little Sahara Oklahoma

locogato11283

I think I've only seen them like twice in my life lol. I know she should know who I am, cause my mom was talking to her about my shee. :clap: I always look for their trailer at the dunes, but I don't think they go very much anymore.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No shit...I spent my younger years in Eureka Springs. Beaver township actually. :cheers:

331182[/snapback]

yeah we had a really nice place to ride in Bella Vista but some moron was riding wheelies on the pavement lost control flipped his quad , wound up knocking himself out and was found by a passing driver Now the sheriffs office is posing it and issuing tickets for tresspassing!

I am sure its worth it but who the hell wants to drive for 5 hours by themselves?

333130[/snapback]

i have drove down there few time myself... 6 hrs... with a pickup and shee in the back... and would do it again if i had too yeah it sucks but hell your going duning... only thing would suck would be to get there and be by yourself....