Little Sahara Oklahoma

locogato11283

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is everyone just staying till sunday or for the whole week till next weekend... i'm headed down easter weekend seeing who all will still be there... i'll want to call someone who is already up there so i can tell what kind of spots are left. last time i got there friday before easter and i had to park in that corner spot where the pavement ends and it was raining and the damn spot got f'n flooded!!! so ofcourse the girls :cry: and i was like :confused: is the problem and looked to my buddies and we all got some beers in us then everyone was :headbang: ... but still didnt like that spot..

I'll probably have to come back sunday afternoon. I am taking off Friday, so I'll be down there hopefully by or before noon Friday! :headbang: Dunno how many spots we'll be able to save. But I do have a buddy that's got spaces reserved already for snakehunt...may see if he'll rent those out to me & us for that matter. Easter...well, I'll probably just see where I can pull in & go from there. :shrugani:

you and me both...  when you gonna arrive there thurs you think???  i hoping to be arriving between 8 and 12..  hopefully 8

340883[/snapback]

im lookin round 10... if i get outta here round no later then 4 am then i can make it by 10 i hope... bout a 5.5 - 6 hr drive!! maybe just me for that day since im going up before my pack since they are all suckers and couldnt get the days off... HAHA!!!! but i may just be riding by myself for the day till one arrives that night then the rest will come later fri.....

but im hopin by 10 atleast!!!! if its just me driving up then im haulin ass!!! and will make it by 10.

riding was good for sure. we got there at 6 thursday night and there was tons of spots open. by 1 on friday there was nothing at north or south camp. if its gonna be bust i suggest you go thursday. some people were saying that this weekend was as busy as snakehunt..