IMS footpegs W/ kickup

FlatTrackinIt55

hey, anyone have the ims footpegs with the kick up on the end?? how do they work? looking for some reviews

-Blake

319141[/snapback]

i have the ims roll kick up foot pegs.... kind of pricey, but worth it imo. eventually i wll probably get the heel guards that go with them (im not a fan of nerf bars)

I like mine...big difference from stock. Your feet will stick to these pegs. You will be able to lean alot harder on turns, much more surface area. Meat did a review on these on his website, "The Banshee zone" They are pricey but nice to have.

they kick ass...i ran them for a year or so...polished them once...txblueshee bought them from me. I started riding when i had my tech 4's with the cleeted sole...bad idea..i rolled my ankle a couple of times..when i started riding with my tech 8's it was a lot easier to move around on the foot pegs. For flat track there is nothing better, because the spikes never wear out unlike ac pro pegs. The race pegs are the shit but you have to run ac nerfs and you have to modifiy the nerfs to make them work. Only draw back is if you want the heal guards they don't fit with a -2 swinger and 18in tires.

Comfy as hell! Most of the time I just wear regular shoes while riding at Glamis, heel guards offer good protection too. I'm not a fan of nerf bars so it was an easy choice for me, but they are heavy. Let me know if you want some pictures of the pegs / guards installed.

Comfy as hell!  Most of the time I just wear regular shoes while riding at Glamis, heel guards offer good protection too.  I'm not a fan of nerf bars so it was an easy choice for me, but they are heavy.  Let me know if you want some pictures of the pegs / guards installed.

319741[/snapback]

pictures? pictures would be great!

right now i have aluminum dg nerfs will they work with those?

The best 200$ I've ever spent on my 'shee.... you could hit my foot with a fuckin sledge and it wouldn't come of the peg. Best part is jumping and not having your foot fold over on the the pussy ass stock peg... or bend it to shit like I did mine. Like tats said... don't ride with anything but mx boots unless you wan't the sole cheese grated.

Edit: They work fine with my dg nerfs.

Mike

• 1 year later...