Best A-Arms For The $

KRMit

I've beat the ever loving hell outa my quicksand a-arms... still kicking. I landed on a tree stump one time... didn't even scratch the PC. Gary is hard to get ahold of b/c he's a motormouth, everytime he picks up the phone it's a 30 min. conversation. I wouldn't run ASR arms if you payed me.

Mike

That is why i opted not to get anything chrome, when i go to get a swinger im waiting till off season for them that way i wont have to deal with all the wait. I had my pc a arms in 2 weeks. An yes he like to talk. Squish when are you trying to call? ive always talked to him in the afternoon.

Edited by Big Blue

If you are not going to race mx where the rules make you use +2 max width then get +3 ones instead. Wider is better unless you ride narrow trail. I have jd performance +3+1's and they are awesome. The welds are perfect and are made for racing. If I was going to do it again I would get +3+2 arms to make the front end longer for draging and duning. I have heard good things about quicksand too but have never bought anything from then only talked on the phone with him and he is cool. So once again go WIDER.

If you are not going to race mx where the rules make you use +2 max width then get +3 ones instead. Wider is better unless you ride narrow trail. I have jd performance +3+1's and they are awesome. The welds are perfect and are made for racing. If I was going to do it again I would get +3+2 arms to make the front end longer for draging and duning. I have heard good things about quicksand too but have never bought anything from then only talked on the phone with him and he is cool. So once again go WIDER.

313920[/snapback]

You can only run +2 in MX? Well, I was only wanting to go +2 anyway so it would fit in my trailer, but that clenches it.

Ok this is where i gotta pop in.

Quicksand a arms are worth more than what Gary is charging.

Might not be the quickest -I've seen where people have posted thanking Gary for gettin there order quick. But I have to admit I am way too laid back and patient. The reason I never worried is because we kept in touch. I bought and installed 2+1 . first time for me to install and had no problems .good instructions and fit like factory. Happy as a pig in mud.

Went back for the swing arm I'd say late nov early dec. holidays and Glamis stuff I knew it was busy so again I was patient.

but now what worries me is that I have been unable to contact Gary for the past 3 weeks.

the last thing I wanted to do is start a thread that would tarnish the mans reputation in anyway but I would like to know what is the best way/time to get ahold of him. there web site is blank but I did email him thru his site w/ outlook express. and i know the cell is still good cause i get his voice mail.

Sorry for the big story I just wanted to say that Gary is the most honest / helpful person to deal with and would highly recommend him but lately unable to reach.hopefully everything is ok and that he is just burried in work.

Somebody chime in and help please. I'm waitin' on my swing arm and I will start a new thread (soon I hope) and it will say "worth the wait".

from what I have

Gary cell:480/495/5932

the only email I have is off of his web site and off of his profile card online express which I don't know if he is checkin' the site cause i remember him saying that when his friend gets back the site was going to be updated.

If I hear from him I'll let him know that alot of buisness has been knockin at his door.

If anyone has better means of contacting Quicksand/gary please help.