Best A-Arms For The $

KRMit

I should have enough money to order some arms next week. In my other post it was stated that there are better arms for the money than ASR. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm working with limited funds so the $400 tag is right around my price range. I want +2/+1.

chrome leager +2+1......$350 on ebay, never mounted up!

check

312772[/snapback]

Are you offering to sell those, or you saw them on Ebay? I couldn't find them if they're on Ebay.

Is there anything in particular that makes one a-arm better than another? The cheaper ASR comes with DOM steel(?) with the one that is closer to $500 having chromolly. What's the difference?

if I was you I would increase your budget a little more if you can. I would suggest getting some Wicked Products a-arms you can get them for $550 and get them powdercoated in any colour you like. I have them and they are really good for the money. You can get them at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

Edited by supercoop

if I was you I would increase your budget a little more if you can. I would suggest getting some Wicked Products a-arms you can get them for $550 and get them powdercoated in any colour you like. I have them and they are really good for the money. You can get them at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

313305[/snapback]

Are they any better than the Quicksand? Only differences I see are that Quicksand has gussetts and heim joints instead of ball.

Wicked comes with a lifetime warranty but it says structural, so I guess if I bend one that doesn't count right?

??? everytime i call he answers the phone and he will usualy talk for about 15 min.

313733[/snapback]

he has been a bit difficult to get ahold of recently but not that hard, his email does not seem to be working for me....Only thing that sucks is that it takes his chrome shop forever. I have been waiting for over 8 weeks for my swingarm and I know it has been at the chrome shop for at least 5 weeks!

I don't know if it will even be ready this season I only have 1 more for sure trip planned!

Edited by Justintoxicated