450R VS YFZ450

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldn`t understand that last paragraph you wrote.

311554[/snapback]

Nor could I. Is he 18 and still in 9th grade?

For those of you who are reading through this mess feel free to add some posts to your name and agree with me that 2K1Banshee350 is a dumbass. Thanks for your cooperation.

2K1Banshee350 - So you know I will be back on tomorrow but I am leaving the HQ for tonight. Didn't want you to start crying because I left you alone.

NYUK give this kid a brake!!!Here's a pic of my garage,and my Lamborghini collection.The 2000 Diablo SV in front is my dad's but the rest are mine.What you don't belive me?????? Here's the pic in my garage what else do you want,assholes.BTW I may be only 14,but I have like 5 paper routes,and I mow yards in the summer you dickheads.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

big20986.jpg

Edited by SICK BOY

yeah ur pics real,but ur just trying to bust my balls. when it comes time to ride ur :cry:  and im  :dance:

311572[/snapback]

Where in PA do you live??I'm not far from PA,and NYUK lives there.You talk alot of shit, so this spring do you want to ride?You say you have titles to your shit,what titles are you going to put up for a race?

yeah ur wrong. infact the honda sounds stock,the blue yfz has a pipe, and the white one has the baffle out it. all i can say is RIDER works wonders and a piped yfz shouldnt be compared to a stock honda. i know for a fact my honda with the hrc kit will beat my stock yfz

311430[/snapback]

Dude, are you fucking stupid? The white 450 is mine and the blue one is my brothers. Im sorry bud, they are stock. Our buddy has the 450r, its been ported, got a cam, and a pipe. So I think you should shut the fuck up. You have no idea what you are talking about. Ur prolly some stupid punk ass little buttfucker that doesnt have anything else better to do then to start little arguments and act like you know something. I dont even know why Im wasting my time on you, but I cant resist. Ur so fuckin dumb it makes me wanna cry. :cry: