450R VS YFZ450

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck your pics, its not even about that anymore....What time mommy wants you off the computer? Can you come out to play in the morning, or should I talk to your mommy?

stfu dick. i wasnt comparing it just showing u how immature u all are. why dont u show everybody my pics? too afraid they might find out im right?

311506[/snapback]

i sent them to ellison,i`m not disputing they are in your garage. your stfu comment just showed your age again.you couldn t possibly have the cabbage to sport all them quads.fess up child. we will respect you more.as of now you have none.

stfu dick. i wasnt comparing it just showing u how immature u all are. why dont u show everybody my pics? too afraid they might find out im right?

311506[/snapback]

Maybe you should think about this for a little while you are ripping on NYUK a respected member of this site. Where as you named 2K1Banshee350 who doesn't even own a Banshee when you claim to have all kinds of other stuff which makes no sense why it wouldn't still be in your list unless...you had to sell it so that you could buy a 450R to ride aganst your big brothers YFZ and now you think it's better because he lets you win so you don't feel bad in order to keep you from having to go back to counseling because you were beat up so many times by the bullys in your pre-school.