450R VS YFZ450

u can like something bette then it, but calling it junk is absurd

310838[/snapback]

cuz you are saying you own all them bikes and shit in your sig? upload some pics.you must own a vast array of digital cameras also.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO.....Aslo look what I found for you....Damn That Honda is fast!!!! Oh shit, wait a minute...Is that Loco the guy that dont know shit about that honda 450R smoking it on yamaha yfz450...Noooooooo, that couldnt be :blink::blink::blink: ...LMFAO

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=29400&hl=

cuz you are saying you own all them bikes and shit in your sig? upload some pics.you must own a vast array of digital cameras also.

311347[/snapback]

Got any pics of your bikes? Also those 450s are stock in that clip :confused::confused: What made you buy the honda 450 if you already own a Quadzilla, YFZ450 and predator??? Thats allot of quads!!!! :blink::blink:

ellison mods and rider have A LOT to do with it. if the yamaha is faster it isnt by enouigh for me to care. i got both anyway. so if anyone has a real opinion its me

311357[/snapback]

Lmao......I do and I have pics to prove it!!! Kid shouldnt you be in School or something???? And I hate to give you that bad news but I have to keep the mods up on my Shitty ford, your mother bores me when her neck gets sore!! So I need something to fall back on!!! :yank::yank:

And On that note Im done with you!!!

and this fucker prolly has more money altogether in his pos ford then i got in buying almost all my quads. o and some of those are my dads

311360[/snapback]

I haven't really read any of the post above, too damn long, but I'll give my input on the "big three" based on my little knowledge in the XC rink.

The big three out right now: Z400, TRX450R, YFZ450.

No doubt to me that the YFZ is fast. However, it does have some pretty tough suspension, I've ridden theYFZ some and they seem pretty stiff and awfully twitchy to me in the environment I ride in. I'm sure this can be dialed out though.

I haven't ridden a 450R but I've heard the motor is a lot smoother and the suspension is a lot more plush, and well suited for XC.

The Z is supposed to handle about the best. It's definitely not the fastest, but it can be pretty quick. In XC, the fastest is not always the best. Handling and suspension are way more important factors.

It seems that everyone has their "definition" of what's best. With some, it's all out top speed, others it may be quickness off the line and some, merely looks. I personally think all three are of really high quality. If I was to buy a new quad, it'd be a hard decision but it'd be between a 450R and a Z, but I lean towards teh Z. If I found a YFZ for the right price I wouldn't hesitate either. The Z can be pretty quick and they handle really well. With a Yosh kit, you can get them to pull 48/49hp. I'm hoping they come out with a Z450 before too long and that'll be the ultimate quad for me. I don't care about top end speed, although it's nice in some instances. In XC, a modded 400ex can be just as competitive as the new big boys.

So, remember everyone, to each is his own. There's a machine out there for everyone, and everyone's needs are different. That's partly what's so great about today rather than 10 years ago. We have choices now, and we didn't before.

Good point Scott, but I wouldnt waste anymore time with this kid.

I haven't really read any of the post above, too damn long, but I'll give my input on the "big three" based on my little knowledge in the XC rink.

The big three out right now: Z400, TRX450R, YFZ450.

No doubt to me that the YFZ is fast.  However, it does have some pretty tough suspension, I've ridden theYFZ some and they seem pretty stiff and awfully twitchy to me in the environment I ride in.  I'm sure this can be dialed out though.

I haven't ridden a 450R but I've heard the motor is a lot smoother and the suspension is a lot more plush, and well suited for XC. 

The Z is supposed to handle about the best.  It's definitely not the fastest, but it can be pretty quick.  In XC, the fastest is not always the best.  Handling and suspension are way more important factors. 

It seems that everyone has their "definition" of what's best.  With some, it's all out top speed, others it may be quickness off the line and some, merely looks.  I personally think all three are of really high quality.  If I was to buy a new quad, it'd be a hard decision but it'd be between a 450R and a Z, but I lean towards teh Z.  If I found a YFZ for the right price I wouldn't hesitate either.  The Z can be pretty quick and they handle really well.  With a Yosh kit, you can get them to pull 48/49hp.  I'm hoping they come out with a Z450 before too long and that'll be the ultimate quad for me.  I don't care about top end speed, although it's nice in some instances.  In XC, a modded 400ex can be just as competitive as the new big boys. 

So, remember everyone, to each is his own.  There's a machine out there for everyone, and everyone's needs are different.  That's partly what's so great about today rather than 10 years ago.  We have choices now, and we didn't before.

311375[/snapback]

i think this kid is like 12 his signature reads like a christmas wish list.i doubt he owns a 3 rd of them bikes. plus he got a bad attitude.i find it hard to believe you own all that crap and don t own a top of the line computer or a digi. you seem like the race ready blaster type to me.take your horse shit elsewhere little boy.