450R VS YFZ450

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loco sorry but ur a scrawny little puke with high hopes. now ur callin me gay?? thats it then fuck u u scrawnly lil hick. ur so one sided it isnt funny. face it yfzs aint magic sorry

312910[/snapback]

hahahahaha. scrawny little puke. dude you are killin me. hahaha. my yfz450 is the greatest thing since sliced bread. your homo 450r with the gay ass HRC(homo racing cock) kit is weak. sure u have to put a cam and shit in yours just to keep up with a yfz450!!! hahahahaha. :lol: thats sad. weak ass honda junk machine.

and u know this all started with ur stupid one side ass calling a perfectly good machine junk. so wtf is a trailblazer to u? ur such an asshole

yes i started it. and no your machine is not junk, its a FLAT OUT PIECE OF FUCKING DOG SHIT WRAPPED IN A SMELLY ROTTEN SNATCH!!!!!! a trailblazer is made by chevy, they also appear to be junk to me. :lol::lol::lol: and yes im an assholio..hehehe. at least im not GAAAAAYYYYY like you.

u know ellison i call truce too. i never really ment to argue with anybody, and the only one that keeps going is magic yfz boy. idk how far i am, but if u wanna go riding let me know

312935[/snapback]

you are right. my yfz is magic. its got the factory magic hop up kit...itll stomp any 450r ever made cuz its got the magic 450r stomper computer chip installed into the brain of the 4 wheeler.

LMFAO you little honda ridding bitch!!!! WTF I look like to you a lame? You come on here with your pipe dreams about that HRC kit and you insult members of this site like loco and NYUK and your stupid enough to think I want to ride with you!!!! I will slap the shit out of you, take that honda and part it out on here! Offer still stands if you want to go ridding :evil::evil::evil:

u know ellison i call truce too. i never really ment to argue with anybody, and the only one that keeps going is magic yfz boy. idk how far i am, but if u wanna go riding let me know

312935[/snapback]

LMFAO you little honda ridding bitch!!!! WTF I look like to you a lame? You come on here with your pipe dreams about that HRC kit and you insult members of this site like loco and NYUK and your stupid enough to think I want to ride with you!!!! I will slap the shit out of you, take that honda and part it out on here! Offer still stands if you want to go ridding  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

312941[/snapback]

:lol: thats funny shit right there... :lol:

blue deuce thanks for that info, but at this point its not even about honda!!!

312945[/snapback]

its not about the honda at all. i mean fuck, i have a honda cr500 engine in one of my banshee frames so it would be kinda dumb for me to talk shit on honda and mean it. this guy is just too funny tho.